View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Account & Client Consultant - Retirement Plans
Are you a client minded professional with Retirement Plans experience?
At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow
assets and protecting what is most cherished. We're here to help people put worry behind and the future ahead and help enable a life that's rich in family, happiness, health, and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is
Seeking a Client Services Consultant to join our Client Service Team’s Contact Center and drive the business primarily acting as a liaison between the retirement plan agent, client, and internal partners. The ideal candidate will
develop and maintain a professional and positive relationship with retirement plan clients and ensures that all required services are being provided to the client.
What You Do:
- Answer inbound calls in a timely and friendly
- Consult with retirement plan clients, agents, and TPAs, to help evaluate problems and complaints of the callers and provide proper solutions to them
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company website or using the
products and services
- Research needed information using available resources and follow-up on client calls via phone or email as appropriate
- De-escalate situations involving concerned customers, offering patient assistance and
- Provide detailed and relevant notes from client interactions report on customer feedback
- Improve the client experience by offering a positive interaction over the phone or email.
- Support a communicative and collaborative
- Ability to be flexible and shift focus quickly to enhance the client experience
- Promote a professional and positive image of Ameritas Retirement Plans
- Develop and nurture plan sponsor, agent, and TPA
- Support and drive client service initiatives, and maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge
- Willingness to have calls and emails evaluated or monitored for coaching and quality assurance purposes
- Must be open to
feedback and demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn
- Demonstrate ability to remain calm and in control in high stress situations and handle difficult situations/personalities
- Actively coordinates, joins, and/or participates in discussions. May
serve on committees to improve procedures, identify inefficiencies, and provide solutions.
What you bring:
- Associate degree (preferably in business, finance, or some other relevant major) required, or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Relevant experience in the retirement plans industry required (client service experience preferred).
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet required
service level goals.
- Strong customer focus with excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
- Knowledge of ERISA, IRS/DOL regulations, and qualified plan
What we offer
- Our company motto is "Fulfilling Life" and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products
and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
- Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
- We're committed to professional development,
opportunity, inclusion, and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also priorities.
- A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you'd expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible
work schedules and time off to care for yourself and others.
- Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering,
training, and career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we're committed to an
inclusive culture and diverse workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color,
national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Salary range $24.17 to $36.25/hr.
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)