View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners
in New Braunfels TX / Hybrid
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners (USRBP) is one of the largest independently owned insurance brokerage firms in the country providing a full range of employee benefits, compliance, and HR consulting
services, along with retirement solutions for both the private and public sectors. The business was formed in 2008 and today serves over three million participants nationally in the K-12, Corporate and Government markets. For more information about USRBP,
please visit our website: www.usrbpartners.com.
Our benefits division, U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group (USEBSG), provides an array of employee benefit solutions that include plan design, core and voluntary products, online enrollment, plan
administration, third party administration, specialty health plans, and HR compliance through our Partner Firms.
USRBP is hiring for an Account Manager for our Partner Firm in New Braunfels, TX.
Hybrid schedule flexibility
- The Account Manager is responsible for delivering high-quality and efficient service to clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned book of
- Resolve client service issues and concerns directly and escalate client concerns when appropriate.
- Project manage cross-segment and cross-functional initiatives (including Call Center projects, joint-engagements with other
Benefits Partner Firms, etc.)
- Collect required information for obtaining benefit plan pricing from insurance carriers and general agents and collaborate with and supervise assigned third party service providers assigned to the
- Educate clients on applicable legislation and market trends and advise clients on employee benefits compliance.
- Review and summarize benchmarking content and create relevant materials based on client life cycle/industry
- Coordinate and help manage client compliance activities such as Form 5500 filings, SBC (Summary of Benefits and Coverage) review, SPD (Summary Plan Description) review, and other Health Care Reform reporting requirements.
directly with clients and carriers on initiatives such as renewal review and negotiation, Requests for Proposal, Open Enrollment planning, and claims handling.
- Analyze and compare carrier quotes and coverage offerings.
- Examine and analyze
potential plan design and benefit cost changes.
- Work with carriers to implement agreed upon coverages for clients.
- Support in the creation of client communication materials (e.g. Benefit Guides, email campaigns, employee
- Play key role in the delivery of annual enrollment to client employees.
- Perform technical and consultative review of client materials, ensuring that they are high-quality and aligned with client guiding principles/benefits
- Manage and process enrollments at the carrier level, delegating to more junior service team members as appropriate.
- Monitor COBRA offerings and participants, delegating to more junior service team members as
- In coordination with Ben Admin Center of Excellence, manage Benefits Administration communications & implementation/renewal processes.
- Manage Practice Management (Dynamics 365) activities, new client set-up, policy loads,
policy changes, and policy renewals.
- Contribute to the development of junior staff.
- Contribute to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, and enhancing USRBP’s value to our clients.
- Achieve and
sustain client satisfaction & retention in assigned accounts by managing client expectations according to the committed services agreement.
- Create and implement processes and procedure improvements to enable improved client service and
operational efficiency in growing and competitive environment.
- Build and solidify relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years client service experience with employee benefits, including major medical and voluntary and/or worksite benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer service
and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of team members and clients.
- Strong client service orientation and ability to respond to all communications effectively and timely.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability
to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License required.
- Insurance experience managing client and carrier
- Proficient in Excel and Office 365.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Analytical skills for analyzing,
synthesizing, and suggesting best practice recommendations from client data.
- In-depth understanding of major medical, voluntary plans, and benefit industry’s consumer behavior and trends.
- A good sense of humor and positive
- Bi-lingual a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Braunfels, TX 78130: Reliably
commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Spanish (Strongly Preferred)
- Life & Health Insurance License (Preferred)
Work Location: In
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)