View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Non-Qualified Client Service Manager
Newport, an Ascensus Company
in Charlotte NC
Newport, an Ascensus company, helps employers offer their associates a more secure financial future through retirement
plans, insurance and consulting services. Newport offers comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who
serve them. As a provider and partner, Newport is independent, experienced, and responsive.
Who we are:
Newport, an Ascensus company, helps employers offer their associates a more secure
financial future through retirement plans, insurance and consulting services. Newport offers comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them. As a provider and partner, Newport is independent, experienced, and
The NQ Client Service Manager who will administer and maintain service and communications with our Non-Qualified plan clients.
You are the right person for this role
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or an equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
- You have 4 or more years of experience in Retirement Services. Work with non-qualified deferred
compensation or 457(b) and 457(f) plans a plus.
- You have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- You are a “self-starter” and have effective time management
and organization skills as you will work in a fast-paced, demanding environment often working under tight deadlines.
- You are able to apply advanced mathematical concepts utilizing Excel and accounting database software programs.
- You can
travel up to 10% of the time or as needed.
The NQ Client Service Manager will:
- Administer and maintain; documentation and record keeping, plan statements, and communication of information to client, and
assist to modify and enhance plan administration processes within the limits of established policy.
- Provide client support and customer service on day-to-day inquiries from clients.
- Respond to client requests in both oral and written
- Act in a pro-active manner with assigned clients, advisors and partners to build and retain relationships.
- Responsible for interpreting plan documents for client plan administration.
- Provide calculations and amounts
to plan sponsors, communication of fund actions and communicate and consult with clients to answer inquiries, research and resolve issues, provide legal updates, and respond to requests for specialized reports.
- Assist plan sponsor, partners and
intermediaries on the utilization of web-based applications and deliver web demonstrations for financial advisors and plan sponsors.
- Work with clients to correct and fund payroll items and handle distribution requests.
- Manage enrollment
events with Plan Sponsors and necessary internal teams including coordinating the development of enrollment materials and education.
- Participate in sales finals presentations and other client meetings.
At Ascensus, we aspire to make a difference for others. We are a technology-enabled services company
that helps people save for retirement, education, and healthcare through our network of institutional, financial advisor, and state partners. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and
welcomes diversity—housed within our Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always.®
As a leading independent recordkeeping services partner, retirement plan third-party
administrator, and government savings facilitator, we aim to hire associates who find pride in going to work every day knowing that they help more than 12 million people save for what matters.
Ascensus provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Status”).
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)