“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Trinity Pension Consultants
in Akron OH
What Our Retirement Plan / Distribution Processors are responsible for:
- Communicating and coordinating with customers and stakeholders regarding distribution requests in an accurate, timely, professional and courteous
- Reading, interpreting, and applying regulations and legal documents; staying current on changing regulations.
- Utilizing math skills to run various calculations.
- Ensuring timely processing of transactions.
- Becoming an
expert in Trinity’s systems, processes, procedures, service standards, and qualified plan distribution options.
- Accurately billing for participant distributions.
- Assisting with cross-departmental functions as needed.
with various operational projects as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- As a member of Trinity Pension Consultants, all employees are responsible to provide assistance wherever necessary to help the department and the Company in achieving their
Who You Are:
- Dedicated to keeping the business is a must!
- Able to manage office functions efficiently, organize work, establish priorities and maintain good interpersonal relations.
- Able to
learn, apply and explain new technical knowledge in a simplified manner.
- An outstanding communicator and possess intermediate computer/software skills.
- An individual who demonstrates trustworthiness, adaptability and
- Residence in or willing to relocate to Northeast Ohio.
- Prior experience with qualified retirement plans, preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field,
- Well-developed verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Proficient computer / software skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy; multi-tasking and
- Discipline and drive to stay focused and motivated with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Willingness and ability to complete ASPPA’s Retirement Plan
Fundamentals 1 and 2 courses.
Why Join Our Team?
- Work on challenging and interesting problems, and strive to do the right thing, the right way and continually improve.
- We are a true partner to our
- Our team is constantly learning, both individually and as an organization, and truly value hearing our team member’s unique perspectives, insights, and opinions.
- We are a growing business with development and upward mobility
- We encourage a strong partnership between managers and team members that ensures high performance and continuous professional and personal growth.
- We strongly believe in promoting from within, and always look first to our
internal talent for open opportunities.
In return, Trinity Pension Consultants offers:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
Dental, Vision, H.S.A. effective Day 1
- Life Insurance, LTD, STD
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)