View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
FuturePlan, by Ascensus
in Remote / Atlanta GA
FuturePlan is the nation’s largest third-party administrator (TPA) of retirement plans, partnering with advisors in all 50 states. FuturePlan delivers the best of both
worlds: high-touch personalized service from local TPAs backed by the strength and security of a large national firm, Ascensus. Our roots go back decades, with nearly 30 outstanding legacy firms now joined together to deliver unmatched levels of service,
innovation and expertise to a fast-growing client base from coast to coast. The FuturePlan team includes more than 500 credentialed plan professionals, 60 actuaries, and one of the industry’s largest in-house ERISA teams. Learn more at
Responsible for managing a staff of Compliance Analysts in the delivery of annual plan administration in all aspects of retirement plan services. The Manager will lead the staff in maintaining service standards
and an environment that promotes achievement and professional growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by
Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and
Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Motivate, lead and support team members to provide excellent customer service by ensuring that staff is properly trained
to respond to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Participate in the hiring process by conducting interviews and evaluating candidates.
- Responsible for providing team members with substantive, periodic feedback on performance, including the
completion of performance planning, performance updates and the annual performance appraisal.
- Coordinates processes and procedures with other managers to provide consistent professional services across teams.
- Participates in the overall
leadership and direction of Ascensus Consulting by actively participating in leadership meeting, all associate meetings, project activity and annual planning process.
- Monitor service levels, associate productivity and metrics.
- Plan and
organize workflow in order to meet service commitments.
- Produce weekly/monthly production metrics reports.
- Develop staffing strategies for appropriate allocation of resources to meet business needs and client service
- Coordinate the successful training and instruction of new associates.
- Develop staff on industry knowledge, general business skills set, and professional development.
- Develop workflow
alternatives that will streamline the production process, including the identification of opportunities for improvement, make recommendations for changes and help implement those changes.
- Perform other duties and special projects as
- Bachelors Degree required
- Advanced degree or industry specific certification (ASPPA, CEBS, etc.) strongly preferred
- 3-5 years
supervisor/managerial industry experience
- 7-10 years overall industry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive knowledge of retirement plans and the services provided by Ascensus
Consulting including Compliance and Recordkeeping services
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent Conflict Resolution Skills
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Superior Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Superior Time Management
- Ability to travel, if needed
** We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
At Ascensus, we aspire to make
a difference for others. We are a technology-enabled services company that helps people save for retirement, education, and healthcare through our network of institutional,
financial advisor, and state partners. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity—housed within our Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always.®
As a leading independent recordkeeping services partner, retirement plan third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator, we aim to hire associates who find pride in going to work
every day knowing that they help more than 12 million people save for what matters.
Ascensus provides equal employment opportunities to all
associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, physical
or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected category in accordance with
applicable federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Status”).
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)