“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Organizational Development Specialist
The Retirement Advantage
The Organizational Development Specialist will support the design, development, and delivery of learning initiatives that align with TRA’s business needs working at the direction of the Integration and
Organization Development Manager. This individual will help create custom learning solutions using internal and external knowledge-based resources to challenge and support our employees to operate at their full potential.
- Work directly with leadership team members and employees to understand the training needs of individual teams and the organization, as well as assist leadership team members to identify
root causes for performance gaps to determine training-based solutions.
- Implement strategies to effectively deliver a variety of professional development, onboarding, system, role specific, soft-skills, and compliance-related training programs
within a constantly changing industry in partnership with subject matter advisors and leadership team members.
- Collaborate with leadership team members and subject matter advisors to support the creation of effective processes/procedures to
increase a knowledge base for employees.
- Assist with the administration, content creation, deployment strategy and maintenance of our Learning Management System.
- Transform complex concepts into innovative micro-learning solutions using
Microsoft Office Products, PDF editing tools, e-authoring software, learning management system, animated video software and other resources as available.
- Work with leadership team members to identify and implement methods to measure the
effectiveness of learning solutions within their team.
- Employ group dynamic strategies while considering individual personalities, role types and organizational culture when supporting the learning content creation for both large and small group
- Develop and administer a process to centralize and control the accuracy of our process/procedure resources to ensure the information is most current when referenced.
- Provide budgetary input to the Integration and Organizational
Development Manager as it relates to Learning and Development at TRA
- Maintain current, functional knowledge of applicable ERISA and IRS regulations as they relate to retirement plan administration with the ability to document and prepare material
based on this knowledge.
- Outstanding TRA Corporate Citizen dedicated to maintaining TRAs reputation at all times in the communities we touch
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of three (3) years required in at least one of the following: instructional design; online, virtual, and instructor-led content
creation, large and small group facilitation, designing and delivering learning solutions in a variety of content areas (including leadership and professional development)
- Strong understanding of learning & development principles, including but
not limited to: Training Planning-Needs Analysis, Timeline Development, Training Matrix Design, Learning Strategies and effective procedural design
- 3-5 years of training experience in business/professional environments
- Exceptional written
and verbal communication skills
- In depth understanding of regulatory aspects and functional knowledge of retirement plan administration and other defined contribution regulatory issues involving ERISA and IRS Revenue Rulings
organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues, set goals and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to propose and implement creative
- Proven ability to lead, take initiative and make independent judgments
- Must be professional, mature and dependable
- Strong computer literacy
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)