“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
in Palm Beach Gardens FL
Primarily responsible for supporting day-to-day benefits administration and compliance of U.S. domestic health, welfare and retirement benefits and policies for active employees. This position also works closely with the
Employee Service Center, Payroll, HRIS and various benefit vendors.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day general administration support for U.S. domestic benefit programs including health & wellness plans, leave of
absence, life insurance, retirement plans and voluntary benefit plans.
- Acts as liaison between employees and benefit vendors for Tier 1 and Tier 2 benefit issue resolution.
- Coordinates annual enrollment for employees and
- Assists with implementation, testing, process documentation and process improvement.
- Processes weekly/daily error reports, support system optimization and system modifications and enhancements.
- Assist with financial
reporting structure, streamlining accounting and financial reporting process including all vendor invoicing and health account funding.
- Coordinates updating and distribution of Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) and Summary of Benefits Coverages
(SBCs) and other legally required notices.
- Tracks compliance calendar to ensure notifications and disclosures are sent timely.
- Supports distribution of communications including newsletters and vendor communication
- Assists with annual audit of health and welfare plans and retirement plans for timely and accurate completion of Form 5500s.
- Works closely with payroll and HR Operations for year-end processing.
- Maintains working
knowledge of applicable federal benefit laws.
- Coordinates the administration and operation of voluntary benefit programs such as Legal, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance programs.
- Provides support with ad hoc projects as
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject matter and 2+ years of experience in HR/benefits administration. Experience with health, welfare and retirement benefits implementation and administration
- Knowledge of health & welfare plans with general understanding of plan design, workflow, business rules and payroll processes related to health & welfare instruction and contribution files
of and experience with ERISA plan administration, FMLA, HIPAA is preferred.
- Team with strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
ability to work independently in a dynamic office environment, including
- ability to handle multiple and changing priorities, crisis situations and urgent requests
- Proven ability to be very detail oriented and analytical
ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans
- Demonstrated skill in handling sensitive and confidential matters
- Excellent skills with Microsoft office products which include Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ADP systems preferred
How to Apply
Please use our SmartRecruiter Tool (see link) to apply.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)