View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
USI Consulting Group
in Remote / AK / CA / IA / KS / MN / NE / NV / OK / TX / UT
About USI Consulting Group:
USI Consulting Group is the retirement division of USI with approximately 500 employees. Founded in 1975, USICG is one of the Nation’s leading consulting firms providing consulting
and administrative services for approximately 1,800 clients nationwide. Clients consist of not-for-profit, public, private sector employers. We are headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut.
Overview of the
The Emerging Plan Solutions (EPS) Relationship Manager is the liaison to retirement plan clients responsible for management of clients retirement plans utilizing the USI EPS service delivery model. The Relationship
Manager provides guidance to clients on plan design, compliance, trends, and fees and partner with internal and external teams on all aspects of client management.
What you will Be Doing:
- Accountability for EPS client
relationships and retention for assigned book of business.
- Provide day-to-day plan service and assist with client inquiries.
- Provide vendor oversight and client advocacy.
- Identify clients’ needs and goals to drive
satisfaction. Focus on plan design and competitive recordkeeping pricing.
- Conduct and deliver Annual Plan Health reviews to decision-makers.
- Measure service quality and meet client deliverables. Drive client success with sales team,
administrator and recordkeeper partners.
- Implement product, service, or investment fund change requests by clients.
- Assist plan sponsors with documenting fiduciary decisions and responsibilities.
- Coordinate employee education
campaigns with plan recordkeeper to show value of retirement savings. Increase plan participation, employee deferrals and retirement plan knowledge.
- Maintain accurate and timely recording of work tracking logs.
- Work with internal teams to
coordinate the preparation and delivery of required plan documents.
- Participate in finalist presentations for new business as applicable. Deliver website demonstrations to prospects.
- Coordinate with sales team on new business implementation
for retirement plans.
- Manage conversion of assigned new business following department protocols. Participate in transition meetings, conference calls, and plan document calls.
- Establish proper client expectations and adjust with client as
- 5 years + of financial services or defined contribution experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must hold state insurance and variable annuity license or willing to obtain.
Industry designation such as ASPPA certification strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Broad knowledge of retirement plan design, recordkeeping, and plan year end
- Problem-solving ability. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet client
- Team orientated.
How to Apply
Click the link below, or visit www.usi.com > Careers at USI > Job ID # 23427
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)