View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Plan Relationship Manager – DB or DC Focus
Trinity Pension Consultants
in Remote / Akron OH / AL / IN / KY / MO / TN
Do you want to utilize your skills for building and fostering relationships? Do you have technical expertise with retirement plans? Do you want to work for a growing company in an expanding business market? Are you effective at communicating,
building relationships, and presenting technical information? Then we want to talk to you!
Who We Are:
Trinity Pension Consultants, Inc. is a leading regional, independent, and non-producing Third-Party
Administration firm located in Akron, Ohio and has regional offices in Columbus, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Louisville, KY; Nashville, TN; Indianapolis, IN, and Kansas City, MO. Trinity collaborates with retirement plan sponsors and their associated financial
professional in delivering a highly effective administration and compliance solution for their employer sponsored retirement plan.
What Our Relationship Managers are responsible for:
- Log all
email, phone, and meeting activities.
- Follow up on items necessary to complete annual administration and compliance testing.
- Participate and assist with onboarding new clients.
- Effective dashboard
- Collaborate with other departments, including partnering with sales regarding internal sales opportunities.
- Answer emails with calls.
- Follow and enforce service
- Explain, in a clear manner, to Plan Sponsors and Financial Advisors the various aspects of administration and compliance.
- Proactively communicate with Financial Advisors, CPAs, and Plan Sponsors.
- Conduct face-to-face
meetings with Plan Sponsors and their associated Financial Advisor.
- Anticipate client questions and problems and work toward solutions that are technically clear and accurate.
- Be able to read, understand
and interpret client reports.
- Communicate complex pension concepts in a simple manner.
- Scrub book of business for internal sales opportunities and collaborate with Sales.
- Manage Client expectations relative to Trinity Service
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market, and competitors.
Who You Are:
- Dedication to keeping the business is a must!
- Ability to manage office functions efficiently, organize work,
establish priorities, and maintain good interpersonal relations.
- Be able to learn, apply and explain new technical knowledge in a simplified manner.
- Possess outstanding communication and computer/software skills, and demonstrate
trustworthiness, adaptability, and responsiveness.
- Challenger: You dig into Plan Sponsor responses with more questions to get to the actual why. You’re not afraid to re-frame the way Plan Sponsors and Financial Advisors think with a
- Listener: You listen to every word a Financial Advisor and Plan Sponsor tells you, knowing you can later use this information to proactively provide consultative solutions that meet their goals and objectives.
Communicator: You take key findings from the Financial Advisor and Plan Sponsor interactions and communicate it back to the Trinity Pension Consultants team to improve strategy, systems, and processes.
- Possess a relentless pursuit to be
- 2+ years of Client Relationship Management experience with qualified retirement plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in building and maintaining client
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Proficient computer / software skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Discipline and drive to stay focused and motivated with limited
- Effective time management and organization capabilities with a focus on delivering superb client experience.
- QKA required or willing to attain; maintain ASPPA Membership and pursue additional
Why Join Our Team?
- The opportunity for building relationships; not one-time interactions.
- Work on challenging and interesting problems, and strive to do the right thing, the right way and
- We are a true partner to our clients.
- Our team is constantly learning, both individually and as an organization, and truly value hearing our team member’s unique perspectives, insights, and opinions.
are a growing business with development and career path opportunities.
- We encourage a strong partnership between managers and team members that ensures high performance and continuous professional and personal growth.
- We strongly believe in
promoting from within and look first to our internal talent for open opportunities.
In return, Trinity Pension Consultants offers:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) retirement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, H.S.A. effective Day 1
- Life Insurance, LTD, STD
- PTO Purchase
- Summer Fridays
Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Missouri
ready to join our team?
If you feel like you are the right candidate for this job, just click on the apply button. Our quick application should take you about 5 minutes to fill out and your information will be sent to our hiring
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Currently, we are not considering candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role.
This job description is
not all inclusive.
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)