View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Leading Retirement Solutions LLC
in Remote / Seattle WA
Remote Position / Full Time Salaried / Start Immediately / $55K-$80K Annual Base Salary + Commission
At Leading Retirement Solutions (LRS) our mission is to empower all businesses with the economic independence required to help
their employees save for a secure retirement. If this aligns with your values, and you possess the skill set to thrive in a fast paced and often changing work environment, we would love for you to join our team of experts!
We design, implement and
manage popular company retirement plans, including 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and Defined Benefit Plans. We also do plenty of exciting things in and for the retirement industry, including ROBS, non-traditional assets like private stock, real estate, digital assets
and even retirement plans for Cannabis companies.
Join our growing business development team and take on a sales role focused on developing and closing 401(k) and other company sponsored retirement
plan opportunities. Our Sales Consultant will represent LRS in a sales and business development capacity nurturing prospects and conducting sales meetings, primarily in a virtual environment.
- Identify, develop and manage key client and partner relationships.
- Follow up on opportunities and referrals that lead to new corporate retirement plan clients.
- Seek out and network with company owners,
executives, and professional contacts.
- Work effectively with the support team to develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) and sales presentations.
- Prepare projected and actual plan services and costs for sales leads, including
- Collaborate with the marketing department to deploy a prospecting strategy via email, phone and online resources.
- Contribute to the development and tracking of sales opportunities, as well as the marketing plan associated with
new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the establishment of the annual strategic sales plan to achieve top-line revenue and profit objectives.
- Research accounts and generate or follow up on sales leads.
- Proactively schedule and
conduct regular introduction sales calls with potential clients.
- Convert prospects to active clients by working with client services team, coordinate with partners and 3rd party vendors for a smooth hand off to implementation.
retirement plan qualification requirements, retirement plan documents, discuss plan provisions and the impact to potential client and participants.
- Be the point of contact to handle inquiries from the finance team in relation to contracts and
- Prepare weekly sales metrics, quarterly sales reports and projected annual revenue and report these figures to the management group.
- Partner with the management team to create and implement a strategy for accelerated growth
in order to meet 3 year business plan targets.
- Be a leading industry influencer with prospects, partners, internal team members and other centers of influence.
This job will be a good fit for you if you:
looking for a fully remote position.
- A position that allows you to guide the future of your role and responsibilities, as well as the future of our growing business development team.
- Seeking a position with the opportunity for professional
development, including industry certification/credentialing.
- Need a sales position that requires no travel.
- Looking for a position with generous base pay plus uncapped potential commission earnings, as well as full
- Want to join a community of retirement professionals looking to make a difference.
- Understanding of retirement plans, basics of plan management, retirement plan benchmarking process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation experience virtually and in
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-based environment.
- Professional attitude
and demeanor, and a strong commitment to confidentiality.
- Individual sales experience and being comfortable with cold calling and prospecting activities.
- Ability to build and leverage professional relationships.
- Superb communication
skills and a commitment to superior customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proficient with numbers and basic calculations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced
- Ability to drive change within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and leverage a firm’s existing strengths.
- Willingness to continually upgrade knowledge and understanding of our
- A demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years industry or 2 years of
related industry (banking, finance, investments, wealth management) experience.
- Minimum of 2 years sales or business development experience
- ASPPA Retirement Plan Fundamentals (RPF) Certified
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook,
Adobe Acrobat, browsing network directories, sales contact software systems.
We Offer Benefits
- Medical benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Accident after 60 days of employment. Paid Time off (PTO) and Paid
Holiday’s after 90 days of employment. A company sponsored 401(k) Plan + company matching contributions, performance bonuses, financial support for ongoing education and credentialing and a great, casual working environment. We are a growing company
providing each of our team members the opportunity to be a part of our company's success.
How to Apply
To apply, please email Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include a cover letter, resume, references, and any additional information.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)