View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist
ERISA Services, Inc.
in Knoxville TN
We are always looking to add new Talent to our Team. If you are looking for the last place you will ever want to work, then look no further. ERISA Services was voted Top Places to work in 2020 and 2021 by our Team of dedicated retirement plan
professionals. At ERISA we like to say we are a Family. We truly care about each other and that is what makes our culture so special. Our Culture is one that promotes honesty, integrity and dedication to our clients, business partners and each other. We
are always looking for hardworking individuals who are ready to roll up their sleeves and put in a good honest days work.
We are currently seeking a Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Operations Team. This will be an in office
position. Our core hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Perform accounts receivable, account invoicing set up and processing, and other assignments as needed in a multiple company
- Monthly and quarterly set up of new clients in preparation of invoicing including implementation of service agreement language in the billing system.
- Tracking of all new clients to
ensure they are timely set up for billing purposes.
- Review and process invoicing for ongoing clients in established timeframe according to the service agreement (monthly or quarterly).
- Assist with processing of accounts receivable and
provide monthly aging reports to leadership team as requested.
- Serve as escalation point for collection communications (verbal and written) with appropriate client contact and financial advisors.
- Processing of various recordkeeper revenue
sharing payments to client accounts in accordance with the terms of their service agreement.
- Coordination of semi-annual client account revenue sharing account reconciliation.
- Assist CFO with any other miscellaneous tasks as
- Prior experience working in a complex multiple company environment.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Excellent organizational skills and
attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional follow through skills.
- Ability to problem solve with little direction.
- Ability to receive direction and execute on those efficiently and
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to professionally handle difficult collection communications in written and verbal formats.
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PDF
- Oversight and assistance with client account creation, invoicing and maintenance.
- Entering accounts receivable (coding and input). Research is frequently required based
on where the recordkeeper funds are received from.
- Implementation of corrections as need as part of the team doing the semi-annual client account reconciliation.
- Trouble shoot and problem solve complex service agreement and client account
- Participate in special projects and prepare ad-hoc reports as required.
- Assist COO with outside collection agencies, as needed.
- Coordinate time off requests for direct reports.
- Provide continuous education
for direct reports.
- Serve as a mentor for direct reports.
- Serve as a liaison between direct reports and COO and CFO.
- Any other projects as assigned by CFO.
Required education and
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
- Five to eight years of billing and accounts receivable experience preferred, but not required
- Advanced computer
- Experience working in a TPA office valued but not required.
Reporting to this position
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website using the "Apply Now" button below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)