View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
RPS Client Account Manager
T. Rowe Price
About this Position
- Works directly with plan sponsors, plan administrator, advisor/agents and TPAs to assist in managing their inquiries and activities on the Retirement Plan
- Responsible for building and
strengthening relationships with client leadership in HR, Benefits, Payroll and Finance as well as third parties and advisors as applicable.
- Grow and maintain operational and retirement plan knowledge to lead consultative administrative and
operational calls as well as product and service campaigns. Will organize, facilitate, and present in meetings with clients (in-person or virtual)
- Uses creative problem solving and effective communication to navigate complex situations with
internal/external business partners
- Leverages effective planning and organizing skills to maintain plan oversight and complete service needs for clients
Operational and administrative contact for
clients. Responsible for building relationships, providing oversight, and coordinating the daily operations of the plan.
- Requires working and conceptual knowledge in their own job
- Performs a range of assignments related to a job discipline
- Accountable for their own work and effective coordination of process and information with others
- Works independently, within guidelines and policies for ongoing
work; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- Maintains communication with assigned clients to meet or exceed their operational and administrative needs.
- Regularly consults with assigned clients to maintain a positive relationship
and proactively uncovers ways to improve the daily operations of the plan. May support development of a service strategy, depending upon the client complexity and retention risk.
- Responsible for a wide variety of basic or more complex or
specialized activities relating to the operations of the client's plan. May provide work direction to more junior team members and partners with other staff as necessary to develop and implement solutions.
- Participates in internal activities
and initiatives designed to improve the Client Administration/Retirement Plan Services process and ensure a high-quality client experience. Helps develop and implement process improvements.
- Resolves moderately complex or specialized client issues;
conducts research and reporting to resolve these issues. Escalates highly complex issues to management or senior staff.
- Works with internal business partners and clients on adoption of new products, platforms, and services. Completes campaigns in a
timely manner, frames client and T. Rowe Price benefits, and works to gain client adoption.
- Travels and presents at client sales and rebid meetings. Works with internal partners on best practices and service value to position to
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
- 2+ years of total relevant work
- Client facing experience
- Retirement Plan/ 401k knowledge
- Experience interpreting data for annual Non-Discrimination Testing and annual IRS Form 5500, IRS Form 5558 filing and
- TRAC or OMNI Recordkeeping system knowledge a plus
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Project Management knowledge a
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.
* Expected salary starts at $85,000 plus based on experience.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic
and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of
belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Benefits: We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and
bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and
communities is unwavering.
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)