“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Sr. Retirement Analyst
Baldwin Risk Partners
in Remote / FL
The Retirement Plan Service Associate is an integral part of the retirement team demonstrating consistent proficiency in delivering a high level of service with an emphasis on addressing client / participant
requests and resolving needs / issues with professionalism and great attention to detail. Functioning as the primary day-to-day contact for corporate retirement plan clients.
- Managing daily
inquiries regarding client and/or participant needs.
- Build strong relationship with clients, plan sponsor representative and advisors to maximize successful participant outcomes.
- Communicating, researching, diagnosing and determining proper
course of action to resolve client and/or participant needs with other retirement plan team or external vendors.
- Supporting a continuous improvement environment by providing regular feedback to advisors on the client/participant requests
- Analyzing prospective adopter’s current / prior plan documents, testing, etc. to identify their current/prior plan design.
- Collaborate with team to onboard new worksite adopters of a PEO / MEP.
- Continuous outreach to
worksite adopters to ensure retention and satisfaction.
- Coordinate and direct schedules for committee meetings, employee education meetings and participant investment advice calls.; provide supporting deliverables for these
- Communicate with PEO clients, worksite adopters and record-keeper on mid-year compliance testing for plans that are in jeopardy of possibly failing testing at year-end.
- Create cost analysis reports for our
- Provide administrative support to key consultant for retirement firm.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
Must have a
minimum of two years demonstrated customer service experience to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention.
- 3+ years of related experience working in retirement plan or financial advisory industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PEO / MEP knowledge preferred.
- Strong knowledge and skill with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (ACT).
- Adaptability to Change – able to
be flexible and supportive, positively and proactively assimilating change in a rapid growth environment.
- Analytical Problem - solving and decision making – able to research, analyze and identify viable options, draw sound conclusions,
present findings and make thoughtful recommendations while considering overall risk and short and long-term impact.
- Build Collaborative Relationships – able to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others outside the
organization that can provide information, assistance and support.
- Communication – able to effectively and persuasively express oneself verbally and in writing, using correct language and grammar in a professional, diplomatic and tactful
- Initiative – identify what needs to be done and do it before being asked or before a situation requires it.
- Organization and Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision; organize schedule
to complete actions within established deadlines, handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Team Orientation and Interpersonal Skills – highly motivated, passionate and creative team player with ability to develop and
maintain collaborative relationships at all levels within organization.
How to Apply
Reply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)