View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Creative Pension Consultants, Inc.
in Telecommute / Albany NY
We are a TPA that provides employers with retirement plan design, administration and ongoing plan consulting. We work with our clients to understand their needs and create retirement programs that work for them. We offer a flexible work
schedule including remote work arrangements and casual work environment.
As a Retirement Plan Administrator, you will be responsible for working on assigned client case load to perform
annual plan calculations, compliance testing, valuations, and the completion and filing of Form 5500 This will require that you work directly with our clients, plan investment advisors and accountants to ensure that information is accurate and
all deadlines are met.
- Review plan documents and service agreements for new clients and set up plan into Datair Pension system
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure annual census and other required plan information is received.
- Calculate employer contributions and true-up contributions accurately and
- Perform annual testing (ADP/ACP, 402(g), Top Heavy determination, 410(b), etc.) accurately and timely.
- Prepare and complete annual valuations.
- Correct plan errors and late
deferrals as needed.
- Communicate failed test results to client in a clear and concise manner to ensure client understands results. Complete excess forms for client and follow-up with client and vendors as
necessary to ensure the corrections were made.
- Perform other required projections, tests, and calculations as needed.
- Complete and file required government forms (Form 5500,
8955-SSA, etc.) as needed accurately and timely as required.
- Upload vesting information to vendor websites and ensure data is accurate.
- Approve distribution for processing on vendor platforms and follow through on
- Assist in completing plan restatements. Prepare amendments as needed
- Other tasks as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting,
finance, or related field preferred, with 3+ years of related TPA experience in retirement plan management and customer service.
- Working knowledge of the various types of retirement plans and the IRS and DOL regulations pertaining to
- Experience using Datair, Pension Pro, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven customer service and relationship management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with clients,
auditors, advisors, and others.
- The ability to problem-solve, be pro-active, and demonstrate initiative.
- Robust time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of retirement plans and recordkeeper platforms.
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently in
a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
How to Apply
Email resume to Jerry at Gnoel@creativepensionconsultants.com. No phone calls please.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)