View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
in Dresher PA
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for supporting our clients compliance related requirements and requests though independent resolution to achieve client satisfaction. Additionally, support Client Service teams through timely client
inquiry resolution and phone support to assist with client resolution and satisfaction.
Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist our clients with their annual IRS reporting requirement, prepare and
quality control IRS Large Form 5500.
- Advanced knowledge and issue resolution associated with annual Compliance testing (ADP/ACP, 410(b) 415, 402(g)) 416 as required for clients.
- Perform and quality control advanced client requested
calculations which include Profit Sharing integrated, QNEC, QMAC, Match contributions and review of plan document to ensure that provisions have been correctly applied to the calculation.
- Help support the Employer Calculation function with the
resolution of production issues associated with the investment of client approved calculations to help ensure timely processing.
- Applying interpretation of adoption agreement to assist with client resolution.
- Support Client Service teams
through timely client inquiry resolution and phone support to assist with client resolution and satisfaction.
- Participate in annual Post Mortem meetings that are held in collaboration with other teams throughout the organization to continuously
improve the Client Experience.
- As a Compliance Service's subject matter expert, review and update training materials for instructor led courses.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by
Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality
First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- A minimum of 2-3 years industry
experience in retirement services environment, including compliance testing and 5500 experience.
- Ability to make sound business judgments while effectively balancing client needs and organizational considerations.
- Strong analytical and
problem solving skills.
- Ability to work additional hours as necessary to meet business needs.
- Consistently demonstrate a strong level of proactive client focus.
- Ability to work with a high level of independence.
- Ability to
work within a team structure to ensure common goal of providing exceptional customer service.
- Knowledgeable of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations, and plan documents (individually designed and prototype).
We are proud to be an Equal
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles,
is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 10 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus provides equal
employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected
category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Status”).
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)