View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
BlueStar Retirement Services, INC.
in Telecommute / Jacksonville FL
Provide administrative services to BlueStar clients, compliance oversight and testing, and government filing.
Key areas of
- Develop new technical skills and expand knowledge of compliance regulations, our systems, and compliance software to find better ways to service our clients and adapt to system changes and upgrades
opportunities for plan design changes that may benefit Plan Sponsors
- Act as BlueStar’s ambassador to its clients
- Review and correct census records
- Perform annual compliance tests, including ADP/ACP, Top Heavy, coverage, and
401(a)(4) and work with client on any corrective measures for failed tests
- Prepare and file Form 5500 and associated schedules
- Provide support for plan audits
- Verify employer contributions and prepare annual contribution
- Calculate lost earnings on late deposits as necessary
- Calculate corrective contributions for missed deferral opportunities
- Prepare and file Form 5330
- Review contribution verification reports and communicate
issues and corrections to clients
- Stay abreast of new legislation and plan document changes
- Consult with payroll group and plan operations regarding eligibility, participant and plan limits, source issues
- Works with Account
Managers, Financial Advisors, and Plan Sponsors on client issues
- Support plan consultant as needed regarding plan amendments
- Review and maintain plan specifications within PlanConnect and Relius
- Support plan consultant as needed
regarding plan design
- Maintain plan testing and filing status in PlanConnect
- Work with DMC on plan and trust reconciliation
- Perform peer review of other administrators’ work when
- Commitment to making the client’s experience as easy as possible
- Ability and desire to get the details right
- Belief that technology can help us work better, faster, and
- Ability and desire to think outside the box for new, creative solutions
- Willingness to work within existing procedures to ensure accurate controls
- Willingness to adapt and continuously change to meet new situations and to
enhance our service offering
- Commitment to life-long learning
- Team player
- Excellent mathematical and Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Attention to Detail; high level of accuracy
- Ability to
meet deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- High Abstract Reasoning Ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize office equipment such as computers, phones and
photocopiers throughout the work day
- Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional manner both in writing and over the phone
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to manage data and process financial
transactions with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to maintain data security by following all data security guidelines and by bringing any potential security threats to the appropriate contact’s attention for further review
How to Apply
To apply, please email email@example.com with your answers to the following questionnaire and a copy of your most recent resume.
- If offered the position, when would you
be available to start?
- On a scale from 1-10, what is your comfort with technology?
- Do you have experience with Relius?
- How many years of applicable experience do you have?
- How many plans do you currently manage (please
include the average number of participants)?
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)