View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
403(b) Account Manager
Job Summary: Provide a high level of service to
client/advisor contacts; perform compliance testing; contribution calculations; Form 5500 reporting for higher education 403(b) plans.
- Provide timely, superior customer services and
issue resolution to clients and advisors
- Maintain client relationships with high client retention rate
- Interpret plan documents
- Extensive knowledge of ERISA, IRS & DOL regulations regarding qualified plans, including 403(b)
- Analyzes census to determine eligibility
- Calculate employer contributions based on the plan’s provisions and confirms with client amount of annual funding
- Perform annual non-discrimination tests (ADP/ACP; 415; 402(g),
416, 410(b)) and ability to discuss testing results with client
- Prepare Government Forms: 5500 and Related Schedules, 5558, 5330, 8955 and works with plan’s auditor and ability to discuss Forms with the client.
- Work directly
with plan’s Form 5500 auditor
- Posts year-end client deliverables to Pension Pro
- Identifies and audits TIAA processes to ensure RMD distributions have been communicated to eligible participants.
- Works with assigned
Administrator to ensure deadlines are met timely
- Responsible for entering amendment requests in Pension Pro; updating Relius specs, platform specs, obtaining signatures and follow-ups with clients.
- Attends client and advisor calls/meetings
upon request with approval from assigned Manager.
- Annual year-end clean-up to include follow-up on forfeiture re-allocations, source transfers determined during the compliance review
- Determines and calculates plans corrections that may be
required to ensure plan compliance and works with client to ensure correction is properly executed.
- Participates in client document calls during the on-boarding process. May be required to assist CT with obtaining prior year and/or prior
- Work with clients to terminate their plan
- 3(16) Responsibilities
- Works with 3(16) Project Manager to ensure eligibility is determined correctly for each
- Late payroll contributions; After the last payroll is deposited, the 3(16) team will send the tracking sheet to the Account Manager to review and bless. The Account Manager is responsible for notifying the employer of the late
deposits and outlining the applicable correction. They also confirm deposit is made and reports on the 5500
- Missed Deferral Opportunity: Responsible for identifying and working with the client to correct.
- Addresses client
concerns regarding the data submitted to the record-keeper. Works with client to determine what data was not submitted; works with 3(16) Project Manager to add missing employees at record-keeper and re-training the client’s data submission to
ensure the correct information is being remitted to the record-keeper. This may require the client to fund a missed deferral opportunity.
- Works with assigned Team members to create APRs annually
- AdHOC Billing Entries for Special
- For plans that elect for Pentegra to be responsible for the auditor, Account Manager must complete the Audit Proposal Summary – Request Form saved on the s-drive / 316 / 1 – 316 TPA procedures / Audited Plan
- 5+ Years of Defined Contribution retirement compliance and service experience
- Multiple Employer Plan experience
- 403(b) Compliance testing experience
- Excellent Client
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
knowledge of Sungard Relius compliance software, FT Williams Government forms and Pension Pro a plus
- ASPPA designations a plus or be willing to obtain designations
- Ability to ensure timely and accurate completion of all assigned
client’s compliance testing, valuation reporting and tax filings.
- 3(16) Fiduciary Services knowledge a plus
- If remote employee, must have previous experience working from home
How to Apply
Please send resume with salary requirements to HR@pentegra.com
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)