Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
401(k) Plan Conversion Specialist
Stanley Benefit Services, Inc
in Greensboro NC
Location: Work in our corporate office in Greensboro, N.C.
The Conversion Project
Manager (PM) implements “takeover” retirement plans from prior recordkeeper onto Stanley Benefit Services platform. Our Company Values: Integrity, Excellence, Empowerment, Expertise, and Innovation. We are seeking an
experienced, energetic, multi-tasking full-time individual who will receive immediate responsibilities upon employment. In this position you must be dependable, organized and exceptionally attentive to detail.
- Onboarding new retirement clients onto Stanley Benefit Services recordkeeping platform. This includes overseeing the transfer and re-investment of plan assets as well as participant account
- Create a positive transition experience for the client through conference calls, consulting and consistent email updates and progress reports.
- Review retirement plan documents to ensure set-up paperwork is accurate, complete, and
in good order.
- Communicate service expectations, conversion procedures, and timing standards to clients, internal departments, and vendors.
- Identify issues encountered during plan installation process and consult with new business sales
staff to revolve any issues.
- Track and monitor all transition timelines.
- Coordinate and collaborate internal departments (Contributions, Trading, Documents, and Plan Consulting teams) to successfully implement a client onto our
- Ensure successful and complete client transition from the new business team to the respective ongoing Plan Consulting and Service daily Recordkeeping service team.
- Communication - Able to
respond and exchange ideas clearly and effectively through writing, speaking, and presentations; shares appropriate information to keep people informed; is seen as approachable
- Project Management and Organizational Skills – Demonstrates
ability to manage multiple priorities at one time in an accurate and timely fashion. Ability to track and meet deadlines. High attention to detail
- Teamwork - Values the opinions of others; assists others when needed; participates
effectively as member of a team; balances personal contributions and needs with those of other members of the team to achieve common objectives
- Problem Solving - Analyzes problems to identify probable cause; thinks of new possibilities; identifies
critical issues and develops options for addressing them; able to incorporate other viewpoints as part of the process of developing solutions.
- Independence. Ability to work independently
- Salary, bonuses and other benefits are competitive; and we offer a complete benefits package including paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and a 401(k) plan with generous
Employer match along with discretionary Profit Sharing. Educational reimbursement for Study and career advancement.
- Compensation and title are based on the candidates experience and skills.
- If you want to learn, advance, and work in a
business casual atmosphere do not miss this opportunity to join a respected organization that provides an upbeat and friendly environment where your hard work and efforts are appreciated and will be rewarded.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of formal education and work experience.
- QKA, or other similar ASPPA certification.
- 3+ years defined contribution experience, preferable in a conversion and / or
plan administration role.
- Experience with Relius Recordkeeping Software preferred but not required
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Normal office environment
- Private office, no cubicles
How to Apply
Interested candidates please respond via email to: Careers@stanleybenefits.com
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)