View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manager of Daily Record-Keeping and Compliance
New England Pension Plan Systems, LLC
in Providence RI
WHO WE ARE:
NEPPS believes that businesses are more successful when they sponsor well-designed retirement plans for their employees. For over the years we have shared our depth of expertise with employers who value and appreciate
We have an opening for a Manager of our Daily Recordkeeping and Compliance Department to join our team in delivering the highest standards of quality service. Our team's professional approach creates value for our clients with
appropriate, timely, accurate and personal deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration and ERISA compliance for Defined Contribution plans.
NOTE: This is NOT a remote position, Providence RI
Job Function 1: Daily Recordkeeping
- Manage current employees responsible for Daily Recordkeeping
- Resolves client administrative or service problems.
transactions such as contributions, loans, withdrawals, QDROs, beneficiary transfers and corrective measures.
- Ensures that all transactions are processed according to the industry’s, company’s and the client’s
- Work with internal and external customers to resolve issues.
- Balance and reconcile the daily work.
- Provide internal and external reporting and communication.
- Other duties as assigned
- Trust accounting /
- Day-to-day client communication (written & verbal)
Job Function 2: Compliance
- Ability to complete full annual plan administration including but not
limited to plan census, contribution calculations, required testing, account reconciliation, and tax form preparation and manage current employees responsible for Compliance Testing / Documents / 5500
- Answer questions from plan sponsors regarding
plan design, eligibility, contributions, testing, vesting, and other aspects of plan operation.
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend and create plan documents.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with plan sponsors,
participants, investment advisors, and record keepers
- Respond to plan sponsors and advisors’ questions related to all aspects of their retirement plan including plan design
- At least 5-7 years of
experience in all aspects of plan administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Datair and Relius administration software
- Strong knowledge of ERISA
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
Ideal candidate will demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Detail oriented
- Organized and Accurate
- Easily works with
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to effectively manage work flow
- Able to work independently without a great deal of hands-on supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Professional appearance and attire
- Prompt and accountable
All applicants should have a strong desire to exceed client expectations and have an in-depth
understanding of the products and services we provide.
We offer a business casual working environment, and excellent benefits including health insurance, 401(k) plan, competitive salary, bonus program, paid vacation, sick pay and more.
How to Apply
INTERESTED? E-mail resume, compensation requirements and cover letter to: email@example.com
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)