View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Plan Administrator
SPS is adding qualified remote plan administrators to service our growing, national client base.
SPS is committed to providing the highest level of retirement plan administration services to Plan Sponsors and advisors whom we serve. Our service focused, professional team approach creates value with timely, accurate and personalized
We provide consulting and pension administration services for all types of qualified retirement plans including 401(k), Profit Sharing, Defined Benefit, and Cash Balance plans. For some Plan Sponsors we provide participant
level recordkeeping services.
Compensation and title are based on the candidates experience and skills.
Candidates must have:
- Experience with Datair administration
- Experience with PensionPro workflow software
- Experience with major recordkeepers such as Lincoln, John Hancock, and Nationwide et al.
- Experience in the small plan market
(25 or less participants)
Enrolled Actuaries are encouraged to apply. Experience with servicing combo CB / DB / 401k plans is a big plus.
Experienced candidates should demonstrate:
- Manage a book
of plans requiring full annual plan administration including but not limited to plan census, contribution calculations, required testing, account reconciliation, and tax form preparation.
- Answer questions from plan sponsors regarding plan design,
eligibility, contributions, testing, vesting, and other aspects of plan operation.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend plan documents..
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with plan sponsors, participants, investment
advisors, and record keepers.
We believe the ideal candidate for this position must possess the following skills:
- Ability to research technical plan questions regarding plan design or operation and assist clients in understanding the
information and options available.
- Understanding of cross-tested Profit-Sharing contributions is required.
- Extensive knowledge of ERISA and subsequent Regulations.
- Knowledge of all aspects of small /medium case plan
administration/consulting as well as Plan Distributions/Loans.
- Working knowledge in DOL and IRS annual filing requirements and forms, as well as plan correction programs for both services.
- ASPPA Designation is not required but
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently but also be part of a great team of plan administrators.
- A "can do"
We provide top compensation based on performance and experience, 100% paid health/dental/paid time off, 401(k) Plan with safe harbor, educational reimbursement for pension related programs, and significant growth
No phone calls or employment agencies please.
This is a telecommuting position.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please respond via email to:
Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)