View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Benefit Plans Plus, LLC [BPP]
in Saint Louis MO / Edwardsville IL / Henderson KY
Looking for a skilled retirement plan professional who
cares about exceptional customer service to join our Relationship Management Team. Come work alongside a group of caring, collaborative and service-oriented individuals whose goal is to exceed client expectations and have fun along the way.
Specifics: you would provide annual plan administration services and technical compliance support to employers who sponsor qualified retirement plans. It would be fantastic if you have an in-depth understanding of the complexities from A to Z of
administering qualified retirement plans. This position is available in Missouri – St. Louis and Illinois – Edwardsville and Kentucky - Henderson.
Essential Job Functions
- 5-10+ years’ experience in annual
administration of qualified DC / 401(k) plans including thorough understanding and ability to interpret complex plan documents and code provisions.
- Hands-on non-discrimination compliance testing and government form preparation and filing
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Able to research, problem solve and use critical thinking skills
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and investment principles
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational,
prioritization and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, under pressure, meet deadlines, handle large volume of diverse work
- High level of PC skills; working knowledge of spreadsheets, word
processing applications, vendor systems and record-keeping systems.
- Willingness to learn and be coachable; team player
- High motivation, energy and discipline
- Client Service Oriented
- Project and Time Management
- Ability to cross function in the organization
- In-charge & Soft skills training
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Manage large caseload / plans of 403b,
Profit Sharing, and/or 401(k) plans. Responsibilities include interpreting / preparing plan documents, reconciliation of plan investments, calculating contributions for corporate and self- employed business entities, maintaining on-going client
relationships via face-to-face and telephone contact, preparing and analyzing compliance testing results, preparing and analyzing required government filings, interacting with external clients / advisors / vendors and internal customers
- Manage and
administer Employee Benefit Audit Level clients
- Establish and build effective and productive relationships with clients and key advisors
- Provide “lead person” type support to RPS’ (Retirement Plan
- Willingness to travel to all BPP locations to administer plans or deliver reports to clients
- Assist in the installation of new business as needed
- Participate in Rapid Improvement Projects
- Identify and act on
- Lead and/or assist in the delivery of client consulting engagements
- Manage time budget at a high level
- Play an integral part in project and risk management as well as day-to-day operational
- Continue education through seminars and industry certifications, etc.
- Working knowledge of Datair Recordkeeping System
- Working knowledge of FT
- Working knowledge of PensionPro
- Plan Design knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Financial discipline
- Industry certification(s)
- Active in professional organizations
BPP is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any
other characteristic protected by the law. BPP is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)