View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Distributions Supervisor
in Arden Hills MN
Oversee / supervisor a team of distribution processors, as well as various
other projects. Help foster a cohesive team by directing workflow, supporting strong communication and displaying proper judgment and leadership to ensure timely execution of distributions. Work with manager to implement consistent policies and
Job Function Number 1: Supervision of Distribution Processors - 60%
- Ensure team standards are met.
- Supervise staff,
including; time off, performance reviews, regular one on ones, monthly staff meetings, procedure updates, and work with manager on hiring and any performance issues that arise.
- Identify efficiencies to streamline processes and ensure consistent
implementation of procedures.
- Monitor team errors and implement consistent processes to prevent reoccurring and/or new issues.
- Work with manager to plan and direct staff functions.
- Oversee corrections processed in the
Job Function Number 2: Projects - 30%
- Assist with conversions, acquisitions, deconversions, and other projects that affect the distribution processing area. Set deadlines,
assign duties, and coordinate/complete projects.
- Routinely update manager about projects, pending issues, potential staff adjustments, missed deadlines, and other concerns.
Job Function Number
3: Teamwork and Communication - 10%
- Answer questions from staff and clients related to distributions, corrections, and taxes.
- Develop and maintain positive working
relationships and open lines of communication with clients and staff.
- Actively and confidently participate in meetings and committees. Be open to feedback when provided.
- Serve as a positive role model for peers, discuss and answer questions
with confidence, as a leader in operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related
- Proven leadership, management and direct supervisory skills.
- 5 years of extensive recordkeeping / trust experience in operations
- Exceptional problem solving orientation and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical
skills and mathematic aptitude.
- Ability to facilitate communication between various departments, vendors, and team members.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to work
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
- Able to make proper business decisions based on experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and able to perform complicated
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to work independently while supporting a collaborative,
team orientated environment.
- Reliable follow through without supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to take an outside perspective when reviewing current practices and procedures.
- Positive attitude and team motivator.
attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Physical Demands: (must be met with or without a reasonable accommodation)
- Extended periods of time at a desk and using office
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours per day.
- Extended time is spent reviewing documents, both actual papers or electronic.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach
with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at approximately 20
- Will spend most of time in an indoor environment.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
Please apply online via our website.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)