View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
in Scottsdale AZ
Contacts pre-screened business owner and executive leads, qualifies prospects, presents
services, closes new sales, manages relationships within targeted industry organizations and implements multiple product sales with new accounts. This includes direct selling to prospects through phone outreach, office appointments, seminar presentations
and inbound inquiries from the website, as well as supporting existing partners within assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL KEY FUNCTIONS:
New Client Acquisition
- Develop and execute
business revenue objectives pursuant to strategic plan developed with management. Take action to ensure annual revenue goal success.
- Drive retirement, insurance, and consultative services plan sales
in the region by calling on plan sponsors and working local cross-sell/upsell opportunities directly in the marketplace.
- Create key target list of potential plan sponsors and pre-screen based upon Beneco success benchmarks
and guide them thru the sales process.
- Maintain and monitor sales pipeline to provide visibility into progress on individual accounts utilizing Salesforce.
- Maintain a positive
image for company in community. Participate, plan and coordinate in industry association events, tradeshows and other community events. Become local Brand Ambassador to current Beneco clients.
- Actively update
and report to manager activities on a weekly basis. Present sales reports at various forums including any sales meetings.
- Work with outside influencers where necessary
(brokers, CPAs etc.) in businesses core market of prevailing wage and service contract contractors and sub-contractors.
- Build and maintain relationships with consultants by communicating regularly with
personal visits and phone/email to ensure complete understanding of our solutions and ensure engagement.
- Ensure engagement of partner through effective onboarding and monitoring, ensuring proposal submissions and recurring
revenue generating activities shortly thereafter.
- Strong knowledge of key competitors in the field with the ability to highlight competitive advantages without "negative
- Ensure Partner Portal engagement by working with internal team to develop playbooks and content that match field needs and monitor usage reports for additional
- Embrace and implement Consultative sales techniques for use internally and externally. Develop key scripts and communications that ask questions to uncover needs and apply solutions
- Assist with Content Management by communicating needs from the field and when applicable, assist with content creation through research, field surveys, and other means.
- Support National Partnerships
as needed to maintain growth within your assigned markets.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to coordinate client activities and asset retention strategies. Coordinate accurate and efficient
delivery of all services.
- Results Focus: Target and achieve results, achieve challenging goals, prioritize tasks, overcome obstacles, accept
- Sales Organization: Submit accurate and timely sales reports, maintain account records, use samples/literature efficiently, maintain company equipment, use consultants efficiently, and maximize sales
promotions and incentive programs.
- Lead Management: Develop detailed sales/marketing plans, forecast sales, manage time and work flow, create effective call plans, monitor and respond to competition, networks and generate
- Presentation Skills: Conduct professional and captivating sales presentations. This skill will manifest itself in face to face sales meetings, on prospecting calls, and at seminar
- Consultative Selling: Ability to match company solutions and marketing programs to the needs and desires of the consultant and plan sponsor they are working with, allowing for growth in both
- Strategic Thinking: Create and communicate a long-term vision, balance short and long term goals, keep own and team's work aligned with overall goals, understand the market and predict change, understand
the industry and the competition, create and adjust strategic plans.
- Continuous Learning: Strive to continually improve your knowledge of products, operation, and selling approach to ensure success in
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
- 3 - 5 years' experience in 401(k) retirement plans and/or group major medical insurance or construction industry sales
- Experience in the Prevailing Wage employee
benefits market a plus
- Excellent presentation skills / success in engaging prospects
- Excellent knowledge of sales / proven expertise in selling strategic, value-based solutions
- Availability to travel as needed
written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our
focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 10 million Americans
save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap,
sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6_4ANJ6_e_K
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)