Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Wealth RPS - Participant Education Specialist
Johnson Financial Group
in Milwaukee WI / Madison WI
The Wealth RPS Participant Education Specialist is responsible for conducting participant education
meetings covering a variety of topics tailored to client and participant needs based upon plan provisions, participant demographics, plan utilization, investment characteristics and participant needs. The incumbent is responsible for developing and
updating presentations based upon changing economic conditions, regulatory considerations and educational trends in the marketplace. This position will work in concert with the Wealth RPS Advisors/Relationship Managers and Account Managers to provide
meaningful educational sessions (group and one-to-one) leading to strong client satisfaction and retention.
- Conduct participant group and 1:1 educational sessions on a broad ranges of
topics including, but not limited to, plan migration to JFG RPS, enrollment, importance of plan participation/saving for retirement, investment fundamentals, budgeting, financial wellness, pre-retirement planning considerations, and the investment &
- Develop meaningful, professional and targeted presentations customized based upon client and participant educational needs, plan provisions, plan demographics and regulatory requirements. Leverage previously developed materials
to re-deploy across JFG RPS client base. Understand client’s retirement plan objectives utilizing a purposeful discovery process and consultative needs based approach.
- Develop, maintain and provide continuous improvement for a financial
wellness program bringing together internal partners from Financial Advisory, Wealth Advisory, Banking, Personal Lines Insurance, Mortgage and other aspects of JFG.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external
- Manage, along with Wealth RPS Advisors and clients, the scheduling and execution of participant education sessions.
- Actively manage inherent risks by adhering to internal policies and procedures, complex and evolving
DOL/IRS/SEC regulatory requirements and exercising sound judgment.
- Lead or actively participate in key initiatives to improve participant experience and services, sales toolkit, client retention and solution offerings.
- Complete, timely and
accurate documentation of client relationship for fiduciary, regulatory and internal client relationship management reporting.
- Actively participate in the sales process as appropriate to demonstrate the
strength and breadth of our participant education programs, participant facing tools and education curriculum development.
- Knowledge of full portfolio of JFG products and services to be able to make referrals to internal partners as identified in
conversations with plan participants and plan sponsors.
- Ability to motivate plan participants to enroll in the plan and/or contemplate deferral increases.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding referral goals.
- Perform proactive client
participant education needs assessments jointly with or independently of the RPS Advisor.
- Applies sound judgment, innovation and appropriate creativity in management of client relationships.
- Participate in an active and meaningful role in a
community or industry organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years’ experience working with RPS, brokerage, advisory or financial services clients and individuals. A combination of
appropriate education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated expertise in financial services communications or presentations/education. Must enjoy and be comfortable with public speaking in group and 1:1
- Knowledge of retirement plan services solutions, DOL/IRS regulatory requirements (and influence on plan design, operations, and participant engagement) and investment management.
- Industry specific professional certifications
desired; CFP, CEBS, QKA, QPA, or Cannon designations.
- Knowledge of Qualified Plan and Non-Qualified Plans, and business management desired.
- Understanding and strong working knowledge of MS Office products, particularly PowerPoint and
- Significant travel required (60-80% of available time)
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) skills desired
How to Apply
Please submit an application at: https://careers-johnsonfinancialgroup.icims.com/jobs/1632/wealth-rps--participant-education-specialist/job
This ad has been viewed 228 times.
It expires on 10/8/2019.