Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Senior Actuarial Administrator
in Dallas TX / Spring TX / Telecommute
The Companies of Group RHI are premier providers of customizable, unbundled solutions across the full spectrum of retirement
plan design, implementation, administration and actuarial services.
Purpose of position
We are seeking an analyst with experience in defined benefit plan actuarial services. Primary focus will be on cash balance plans with less
than 100 participants.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Actuarial valuations under PPA for both traditional defined benefit and cash balance plans
- Request, organize, and review participant data for
- Run annual valuation using valuation software
- Check valuation results to be presented to the actuary
- Draft reports
- Benefit calculations for plan participants
- Prepare benefit certifications
including calculation of all optional forms of payment
- Required minimum distribution (RMD) calculations
- Draft government filings (Form 5500s, PBGC premiums, 8955-SSA)
- Annual regulatory compliance testing for both solo
and combo plans
Education and Qualifications
- College degree required
- 3+ years of prior work experience related to defined benefit actuarial/administration services
- Ability to analyze the situation and provide solutions
- Prompt follow-up on open items with vendors, clients or internal team members
- Demonstrates excellent attendance, punctuality and time
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ability to learn different software platforms and applications
- Ability to maintain data entry accuracy while multitasking and focusing to meet deadlines
a professional and positive attitude while interacting with vendors, clients and internal team members
- Experienced with ASC actuarial valuation software
Group RHI offers a business casual environment, a flex-time working
schedule, competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We also understand the importance and place a strong emphasis on career development and continuing education.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 400 times.
It expires on 10/1/2019.