Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Retirement Plan Customer Service Representative
Aspire Financial Services LLC
in Tampa FL
Under limited supervision in a high-volume call center, uses detailed knowledge and skills obtained through
on-the-job training to administer the establishment and maintenance of new and existing client accounts. Also, facilitates problem resolution, document processing, and Operations support. Follows established procedures to perform routine tasks
and receives general guidance and direction to perform a variety of non-routine tasks with limited decision-making responsibility. Provide excellent customer service, professionalism and efficient support to internal and external
- Review, update, maintain and service accounts by enforcing the documentation of client / plan accounts to meet industry policies and regulations.
- Answers all incoming calls into the
operational center regarding client account and compliance questions related to the account/plan type
- Scrutinizes basic information contained in all types of plan agreements.
- Maintains accurate records/notes to ensure all plan
requests are completed within regulated time allotment.
- Provide support and direction regarding required operational processes, polices and timeframes
- Assists management in identifying procedures and policies that are outdated or
- Assists management to improve department productivity through participation in unit meetings, ongoing training and self-development.
- Maintains and files weekly statistical reports for the department.
- Performs general
clerical activities, including faxing, copying and filing.
- Assists other areas of the department with various functions when volume is high and/or staffing levels are low.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- General understanding of all job functions within Operations.
- General understanding of various industry rules and regulations that must be followed for all plan /
- Basic office practices, procedures, and methods
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workflow and ensure duties and projects are completed by deadlines.
- Reasoning and problem-solving skills to
research and resolve general problems.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access) sufficient to create documents,
spreadsheets, and business correspondence.
- Communication skills and professional demeanor to interact with all levels of management, other associates and counterparts at other firms.
- Work independently and in a team environment as well as
cooperation with supervisor.
- Work well under stress created by time deadlines, workflow volume changes, and telephone / associate inquiries.
- Learn and understand the various legal documents required by various companies in order to process
- Learn and apply new information, skills, and processes, quickly including the various regulations, back office systems and imaging system.
- Read and interpret financial statements.
- Demonstrate efficiency and
flexibility in performing detailed transactional tasks in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Perform accurate data entry, 10 key by touch, and type at least 30 words per minute.
- Provide a high
level of customer service.
ADA REQUIREMENTS (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Physical Requirements (maximum hours per shift are noted):
- Sitting - 8 hours/day
- Standing - 1 hour/day
- Walking - 1
- Reaching - 0 hours/day; 8 ft, higher or lower
- Use of Telephone - 8 hours/day
- Working under pressure - 8 hours/day
- Working rapidly for long periods - 2-3 hours/day
- Use of keyboard/computer, printer, fax,
copier - 8 hours/day
COGNITIVE OR MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The following cognitive or mental requirements are necessary on a daily basis:
- Drawing conclusions from written or computer-generated materials.
- Analyzing data or report information
- Conduct research
- Implementing recommendations by
coordinating persons and/or other resources
- Clear verbal articulation
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
Manage This Listing (employer only)