Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Associate
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
in Atlanta GA / Charlotte NC / Columbia SC
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP is seeking a mid-level associate to join its Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Team in Atlanta:
Candidates should submit the following materials for
- Law school transcript
- Cover letter
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 4-8 years of employee benefits, ERISA and executive compensation
- Prior work with a broad range of topics, including qualified retirement plans, health and welfare arrangements, executive compensation, M&A and related transactional work
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced, growing
- Experience handling projects and assuming significant responsibility for clients
- Capable of problem-solving and producing work-product that is practical and easily understood
- Excellent academic credentials
in Tax or Benefits, Employee Benefits Certification or other benefits-related experience is a plus. Preferred work location would be in our Atlanta, GA; Columbia, SC; or Charlotte, NC offices, but it may be possible for the ideal candidate to work
from one of our other offices.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://careers-nelsonmullins.icims.com/jobs/2073/employee-benefits-and-executive-compensation-associate/job
This ad has been viewed 288 times.
It expires on 9/10/2019.