Retirement Plan Manager
Benefit Consultants Group
in Cherry Hill NJ
The Retirement Plan Manager will maintain and
monitor our clients in compliance with the IRS/DOL regulations by means of processing compliance testing, filing necessary tax forms and completing any work related to the plan regarding administration.
- Service a caseload of medium to large complex plans, including prevailing wage, QACA & EACA arrangements, defined benefit and cash balance
- Completion of Annual Valuation Reports including the Form 5500 and
- Performing all annual testing including ADP/ACP; coverage; non-discrimination including cross-testing under 401(a)(4), non-safe harbor compensation definitions under 416, and combined plans; & top heavy; etc. and maintain tax filing
- Overall technical familiarity with plan rules including contribution limits, benefit restrictions under IRC 436, distributions, loans, hardships, etc.
- Advise and support Client Relations with technical questions from Plan
Sponsors, Administrators, Auditors, and Advisors
- Review financial results and determine gain/loss requirements of fiduciary error
- Manage assign Call Center tickets as assigned
- Handling of special projects and tasks as
- Retirement Plan experience with compliance testing and Form 5500 tax filing
- Client Service skills
- Must be able to process compliance testing, file the appropriate tax
forms and resolve client issues in a timely manner.
- College Degree (preferred, not required)
- Retirement Plan experience (2-3 years) with compliance testing and Form 5500 filing Relius Administration experience (preferred, not
- QKA, QPA (not required, but highly recommended)
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
How to Apply
Apply by email to Kristen.Clauser@horacemann.com
This ad has been viewed 310 times.
It expires on 9/9/2019.