Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
in Lake Mary FL / Richmond VA / Dallas TX / Los Angeles CA
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting
services. We help companies offer their employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
NQ Plan Administrator is an integral part of the client services team that plans, develops, delivers and services clients’ corporate non-qualified plans.
You are the right person for this role
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or combination of education and industry experience.
- You have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role working in the retirement
- You have solid written and oral communication skills.
- You are proficient using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- You have a demonstrated
track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations.
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- Perform duties to implement, track, monitor, and maintain client non-qualified benefit plan accounts, fund investments and distributions.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining full
understanding of day to day workflow processes required for client plans assigned.
- Facilitate daily transactional activity with the Trustee and trading desk.
- Serve as initial escalation point for participant call center inquires, and
has responsibility for responding in accordance with published standards while acting as a liaison with the client and Newport to ensure accuracy of plan recordkeeping and data.
It is a requirement of this job to consistently report
to work as scheduled, be on time, and remain at work for entire assigned shift.
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past
employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/NEW1020/JobBoard/6162c253-9d81-da08-c252-d43d2fcb8345/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f025a2d3-44ae-471e-8fb0-b435e8e97091
This ad has been viewed 1381 times.
It expires on 9/9/2019.