DB Consultant/ Relationship Manager
Boyce & Associates, Inc.
in Phoenix AZ
Boyce & Associates, Inc. is a leading pension administration and actuarial consulting firm in Phoenix AZ. We are a
team-oriented firm offering a casual work environment, growth opportunities for the qualified candidate and a flexible work schedule (we’re out of here by noon on Fridays).
Our typical clients are high income, closely held, family-owned or
professional businesses. Our mission is to create and maintain quality, high touch relationships with our clients while meeting their advanced retirement plan goals and compliance requirements.
Duties include all aspects of client relationship
management, compliance quality control and team leadership.
Desired candidate qualities:
- Motivated yet personable
- Flexible yet focused
- A critical thinker with problem solving abilities
oriented – able to work in a team environment
- Able to use humor in times of stress with the ability to soothe the disgruntled and confused on occasion
Necessary candidate work experience and
- Proficient in all aspects of Defined Benefit plan administration, compliance issues and able to communicate in non-technical terms to clients and team members
- Effective with leadership skills in motivating and
coordinating the efforts of others
- Experienced – 5 plus years of increasing pension knowledge and leadership responsibility
- Required industry credentials - CPC, QPA, QKA, ERPA or APA certification
- DC experience a definite
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email resume to CHake@boycecpensions.com
This ad has been viewed 436 times.
It expires on 8/26/2019.