Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Manager - Experienced Plan Consultant
Randall + Hurley, Inc.
in MT / WA
Randall & Hurley is the largest TPA firm in the Inland Northwest
and Montana, providing high-quality, high-touch retirement plan recordkeeping and administration. We are passionate about providing value to our clients and maintaining enduring relationships.
We are seeking a Management level experienced retirement
plan consultant responsible for all aspects of the administration of qualified retirement plans and building and maintaining strong client and staff relationships. This opening is in our Helena MT location or in our Liberty Lake WA location. This
Manager position is not eligible for telecommuting currently.
- Manages a client base
- Manages a team of Consultants and Jr. Administrators
- Manages work flow and compliance of team
- Member of the management team providing collaboration for future growth
- Building relationships with brokers and advisors
- Import and review employee census data to determine plan eligibility
- Compile and review trust
- Contribution calculations
- Completion of annual nondiscrimination, coverage, and other compliance tests
- Prepare DC valuations, including allocating employer contributions under cross tested, pro-rata and
- Completion of Form 5500 Series, 8955-SSA, and other required government filings
- Communicate directly with clients and their professional advisors regarding plan administration and consult on plan design
- Review of
participant loans and benefit payments
- Keep current with regulatory environment and maintains CE requirements, as required
- Minimum of 5- 7 years of administrative experience with Defined
Contribution, ESOP and Defined Benefit plans
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of retirement plan industry, ERISA, DOL & IRS regulations, and plan document
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact
- Commitment to excellence in client experience
- Dedicated team player
- Superior analytical
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- ASPPA and/or NIPA designations
- Knowledge of Defined
Contribution plans, ESOP’s and Defined Benefit Plans
- Experience with Relius Administration, FT William, PensionPal, and BillQuick software preferred.
- Experience in daily recordkeeping and trading environment
Full-Time/Exempt. Office hours are typically 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, but a flexible schedule may be available after initial training period. Additional hours may be required during busy seasons and other times as
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, PTO, and retirement plan.
How to Apply
Send resumes to Kellie Langer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manage This Listing (employer only)