401(k) Pension Administrator
Capital Retirement Plan Services, Inc
in Canonsburg PA
Capital Retirement Plan Services, Inc is excited to announce that we are looking for another talented administrator to
join our growing 401(k) administrator team. We are a Third Party Administration firm in business for over 20 years. Our team proudly serves many businesses by designing and administering qualified retirement plans to help employees and
employers meet their retirement dreams.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Annual Valuation Reports
- Annual contribution computations, including new comparability
- Collecting and analyzing employee
- Determination of eligibility and vesting
- Testing of Nondiscrimination, coverage and top heavy
- Allocation of forfeitures
- Trust Accounting / Asset Reconciliation
- Review participant loans and
- Prepare 5500, 5330 and 8955 Forms
- Calculate Required Minimum Distributions
- Communicating with clients via telephone and email correspondence
- Prepare audit packages and work with CPAs during annual tax form
audits for large plans
- Establish and Maintain Plan Document including amendments, restatements, notices, SPD, SMM, etc.
The following competencies are required:
- 4+ years’ experience in Defined Contribution
- Proficient with Datair and Microsoft Office systems
- Knowledge of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations
- Ability to multi-task, accuracy, dependability, sense of integrity, and self-motivated
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail oriented
How to Apply
Interested candidates can reply to email@example.com and must include salary requirements to be considered.
This ad has been viewed 517 times.
It expires on 8/18/2019.