Client Services Representative
Ingham Retirement Group
in Miami FL / Telecommute
We are seeking a "hands ons" Client Services Representative who is a team player and results oriented to join our
This is a telecommute position.
- Primary point of contact for assigned caseload of retirement plan clients.
- Continually develop and solidify working relationships with the Employers
- Primary job responsibilities
include providing timely and accurate answers to client emails and phone calls.
- Maintain client relationships with a high client retention rate
- Maintain a caseload of about 60 partner level clients
- Superior client
service and ability to consult with clients regarding plan administration
- Work with the plans’ administrator, consultant and participants to ensure a great client experience
- Perform work according to Ingham’s policies and
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as required
- Answer phone calls in a call center environment
- Proactively communicate with clients about upcoming plan deadlines and plan requirements
- Review and
approve participant transactions as required throughout the plan year
- 2+ years of 401(k) plan administration experience
- Knowledge of ADP / ACP, 415, 410(b), Top Heavy and 401(a)(4)4 non-discrimination
- Experience with Relius Administration necessary
- Payroll experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of critical thinking and problem solving
- Committed to lifelong learning and coachability
- NIPA or ASPPA credentials
Ingham Retirement Group offers a rich benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employer paid short - and
long term disability insurance, life insurance and a generous PTO arrangement.
How to Apply
Please apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 1001 times.
It expires on 8/16/2019.