Experienced Plan Consultant
Randall + Hurley
in Helena MT
Randall & Hurley is the largest TPA firm in the Inland Northwest and
Montana, providing high-quality, high-touch retirement plan recordkeeping and administration. We are passionate about providing value to our clients and maintaining enduring relationships.
We are seeking an experienced retirement plan consultant
responsible for all aspects of the administration of qualified retirement plans and building and maintaining strong client and staff relationships in our Helena MT location. This is not a telecommuting position ... if you are tired
of your long commute and need a change of pace: beautiful Montana is the place!! Helena is the capital of the state and centrally located with access to all the outdoor activities you can
- Import and review employee census data to determine plan eligibility
- Compile and review trust financial statements
- Completion of annual nondiscrimination, coverage, and other compliance tests
- Prepare DC valuations, including allocating employer contributions under cross tested, pro-rata and integrated
- Completion of Form 5500 Series, 8955-SSA, and other required government filings
- Communicate directly with clients and their professional advisors regarding plan administration and consult on plan
- Review of participant loans and benefit payments
- Keep current with regulatory environment and maintains CE requirements, as required
- Minimum of 3- 5 years
of administrative experience with defined contribution plans
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of retirement plan industry, ERISA, DOL & IRS regulations, and plan
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact
- Commitment to excellence in client experience
- Dedicated team
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- ASPPA and/or NIPA
- Knowledge of Defined Contribution plans
- Experience with Relius Administration, FT William, PensionPal, and BillQuick software preferred.
- Experience in daily recordkeeping and trading
Full-Time/Exempt. Office hours are typically 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, but a flexible schedule may be available after initial training period. Additional hours may be required during busy seasons and other
times as needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, PTO, and retirement
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to Kellie Langer at email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 615 times.
It expires on 8/13/2019.