Regional Sales Associate - Midwest
July Business Services
in Kansas City MO / Saint Louis MO / Chicago IL / Milwaukee WI / Minneapolis MN / Telecommute
July Business Services (JULY) is seeking a retirement plan professional to join our
sales team. This is an opportunity to join a leading retirement services firm with high quality national sales channels, strong core values, and an entrepreneurial spirit. The person in this hybrid Internal/External role will work as a team
with an experienced Regional Sales Director (RSD) to grow advisor relationships and sales in the designated region, learn the duties of an RSD, and eventually grow into the role of a full time external sales position. JULY’s headquarters
are in Waco, Texas with six regional sales offices across the U.S.
The overall Sales Region includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin. Your role would encompass Internal Sales functions
for all states in this region. In addition, you would act as the External Sales team member for 2-4 of these states. We are considering candidates located in any major metropolitan territory within the
- Support your assigned RSD in meeting their sales goal of $250K to $300K in sales.
- Meet a smaller sales target of $50K to $70K in sales by developing new advisor relationships in your assigned part of
the region (12 to 20 new retirement plan clients). A long-term objective is to grow the territory into a full sales territory with sales of $250K to $300K in sales.
- Communicate with advisors to understand needs and
create solutions to meet goals.
- Lead advisors and prospective clients through the post-sales setup paperwork process.
- Work with your RSD, advisors, and clients to build proposals and plan illustrations.
- Travel in your own part of
the territory on a periodic basis (2-4 days per month).
- Respond to a wide variety of inquiries, including plan design, industry trends, and legislative / regulatory requirements and changes, with accuracy and timeliness.
- Learn JULY’s
business model, value propositions, products, processes, and fees.
- Utilize strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to meet job requirements.
- Leverage technology to support proposal generation and setup paperwork
- Interact with key JULY operations team members to promote process improvement.
Experience / Credentials
- Strong knowledge of retirement plan services, including plan design and investments.
- QPFC, QKA or
equivalent designation or willingness to attain within 18 months.
- 3 or more years in retirement plan administration, service, or sales.
- Experience in an open-architecture retirement platform a plus.
- Experience working with fee-based
RIAs and expert retirement plan advisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link:
This ad has been viewed 805 times.
It expires on 8/9/2019.