RPS Administration Manager
in Dubuque IA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an RPS Administration Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The RPS Administration Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day activities and processes for
retirement plans administered by Heartland Retirement Plan Services. This position will ensure all processing is done in compliance to specific plan documentation as well as IRS and DOL regulations in a timely manner. The Administration Manager
manages a team of Retirement Plan Administrators.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 7+ years of experience in qualified retirement plans with direct emphasis on
401(k) and defined contribution plans
- 7+ years of supervisory experience
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight deadlines
- Significant technical expertise with RPS
operations and compliance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience working in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations
- Strong proficiency in, or ability to learn,
computer applications relevant to the position, including specialized systems for the financial and investments services industries.
- QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA or APA designations highly preferred.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one
of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our
staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development – We
provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a
difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take
responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan
with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital
Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
How to Apply
Submit your resume online using this link.
EOE / AA Employer
M / F / Disabled / Vet
This ad has been viewed 875 times.
It expires on 8/5/2019.