in Dallas TX
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for coordinating materials, events and activities to support the annual Sales & Marketing Business Plan. In addition, the Marketing
Analyst will perform administrative tasks to support the Sales & Marketing and HR Communication teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Coordinate national and regional conference sponsorships, including registration,
fees / budget tracking, attendance / speaker coordination, presentations, collateral, giveaways / raffle items, display booths, shipping, follow up and evaluation.
- Coordinate and facilitate promotional events (such as client dinners, lunch &
learns, etc.), including venues, menus, audio-visual equipment, budgets, logistics, invitations, collateral, follow up, etc.
- Coordinate client benefit fairs, including monitoring the monthly calendar, working with meeting leaders to determine
needs, gathering/shipping materials and follow up and evaluation with meeting leaders.
- Design PowerPoint presentations, proposals and collateral as directed by Marketing Director; proofread materials created by Sales & Marketing and HR
- Support Marketing Director in organizing, tracking and measurement of various projects and campaigns.
- Conduct market research, develop and organize targeted prospect lists for various marketing pushes.
spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Distribute marketing emails via Delivra, creating analytics reports on each and updating distribution lists.
- Undertake daily administrative
tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Sales & Marketing and HR Communication teams’ activities, such as expense reports, travel coordination and monthly client billing.
- Research, write and distribute quarterly
e-newsletter, working with in-house graphic designers for design.
- Coordinate employee meetings promotional materials by updating posters, creating email invitations, 1:1 reservation site setup, WebEx event setup and keeping meeting profiles
- Other duties as assigned to further our sales, marketing, and communication objectives.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, marketing preferably or
similar field from a four-year college or university.
- One to three years’ experience in communication or sales / marketing roles.
- Excellent written communication skills, with ability to translate complex concepts into everyday
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills, and ability to gather and manage data.
- Strong creativity and story-telling ability.
- Project management and/or event-planning experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft
PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; experience with Delivra / other marketing email applications a plus.
- Candidate should be prepared to provide writing samples, work product samples and/or online portfolio.
Must demonstrate Milliman’s core values which include:
- Integrity - Must be honest, fair, active listener, open communicator and accountable.
- Teamwork - Work cooperatively and treat clients and
coworkers with respect and dignity while valuing individual differences, encouraging new ideas and sharing information.
- Commitment to excellence - Demonstrate commitment to being creative, innovative, flexible and adaptable, focusing on quality
solutions, continually improving and being a winner.
- High energy with effective poise and presence, self-motivated and relentlessly striving towards goals.
A competitive base salary, plus a
performance-based incentives bonus tied to the overall business performance. The firm offers an outstanding and comprehensive benefits package.
Milliman is among the world’s largest providers of actuarial,
risk management, and related technology and data solutions. Our consulting and advanced analytics capabilities encompass healthcare, property and casualty insurance, life insurance and financial services, and employee benefits. With more than 3,500
employees and revenue of US$1 billion in 2017, the firm serves the full spectrum of business, financial, government, union, education, and nonprofit organizations. Founded in 1947, Milliman today has offices in principal cities worldwide, covering markets
in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.
Our company, with the full support of our Chief Executive Officer, is fully committed to the maximum utilization of
all human resources and the goals of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We recruit, hire, train, and promote, and consider qualified applicants for employment, in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, color,
creed, familial status, genetic information, marital status, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as an individual with a disability, or veteran status, including qualified disabled veterans,
Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans; and shall not discriminate against any individual, or any other characteristic protected by law. Should you have a disability that
requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the HR department.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 359 times.
It expires on 4/13/2019.