Retirement Plan / Compliance Administrator
in Indianapolis IN / Houston TX / San Diego CA / Overland Park KS
The Compliance Administrator assists various clients with the administration of defined contribution plans.
Based in Indianapolis, Kansas City, or San Diego, this position will provide an opportunity for development and growth.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Assist in the administration of defined contribution plans,
including calculations, testing and reporting
- Communicate and provide support to participants and clients regarding plan operations, policy and compliance
- Provide design and other suggestions to reduce costs and optimize plan
- Provide superior customer service, including problem solving with minimal inconvenience to clients
- Assists the client with all initial and ongoing plan design and document support
- Assists the clients in meeting all IRS and
Department of Labor deadlines necessary for qualified retirement plan
- Maintains up-to date knowledge of present legislation and proposed legislative changes with regard to ERISA law through self-study and company-sponsored training
- Responsible for all aspects of valuation reports, participant statements and annual testing
- Reviews or performs, as needed, the annual testing for plans, including ADP/ACP, Top Heavy, 410(b), 415, 401(a)(4),deductibility, and
- Reviews distribution paperwork
- Reviews loan paperwork
- Reviews or prepares Form 5500 and coordinates with plan sponsor to help ensure timely filing
- Assists auditors if a plan is subject to an audit
- Assists IRS
and DOL auditors, if the plan is subject to an IRS or DOL audit
Education and Skills:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with FT Williams and Relius is preferred, but not
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective, accurate, and friendly communication by phone or email
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting https://www.nyhart.com/Home/Careers
This ad has been viewed 2142 times.
It expires on 5/9/2019.