Defined Benefits Administrator
in Burlingame CA / Telecommute
- We are looking for someone with a history of success.
- We’re looking for someone with integrity.
- We’re looking for someone with a passion for Defined Benefits Administration.
- We’re Primark Benefits, and we’re looking for YOU!
Benefits has a solid reputation for providing complete administration, compliance and consulting services for all types of employee benefit and retirement plans. Founded in 1971, our focus is on quality customer
service, innovative plan designs, and maximizing benefits for the highly compensated. We are a vibrant, growing company that partners with some of the largest wholesalers in the industry, and we’re seeking an energetic contributor to our team.
Based near the San Francisco Airport, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a progressive environment, and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting team.
You are invited to visit our website at www.PrimarkBenefits.com to obtain additional information about our company!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performs flexible benefits plan administration for programs
such as FSA, HRA, Section 125, DCAP, and Transportation Benefits
- Reviews claims and process them using web-based system. Issues manual checks and ACH payments.
- Performs payroll reconciliations and audits of enrollment
client support – communicate and answer client and broker questions
- Ensures plan compliance with plan document and IRS regulations
- Provides participant support regarding eligible expenses, account balances and claims deadlines.
Answer questions, educate participants
- Assists in resolving complaints, concerns regarding eligibility, payroll discrepancies and denied claims
- Attends and presents at enrollment meetings or benefit fairs of local clients.
client and employee confidential records and adhere to HIPPA requirements
- Performs debit card administration using on-line system, including collection of funds via ACH transmission
- Creates and maintains processing schedule to ensure daily
and weekly tasks are completed
- Monitors and performs client billing
- Performs bank reconciliation for client funded accounts and monitor plan funding
- Processes COBRA notifications to participants and provide COBRA assistance to
- Collects, reconciles, and forwards COBRA payments as needed
- Assists, trains, mentors and supports customer service and plan document departments.
Qualified candidates will have/be:
- A minimum of 5 years of
extensive Defined Benefits experience;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literate, including fluency with Word and Excel;
- A self-driven, positive, results-oriented performer who possesses a passion for
results, and a clear focus on high quality;
- Strong time management, problem solving and organizational skills in a deadline driven environment;
- A commitment to doing things right the first time;
- The ability to learn quickly,
with attention to detail; and
- Confidence to ask relevant questions and contribute with constructive suggestions.
How to Apply
Got the right stuff? If this sounds like what you're looking for, send us a cover letter (including your salary expectations) and your resume to: Resume_Submit@sbcglobal.net right away. No phone inquiries, please. Principals only. We look forward to hearing from you!
This ad has been viewed 320 times.
It expires on 3/13/2019.