in White Plains NY
Title: Assistant Actuary
Location: White Plains
Reports to: AVP - Actuarial &
Job Summary: Maintain and update master excel spreadsheets – for a multiple employer plan and for single employer plans - that calculate valuation numbers and produces valuation deliverables via many
macros and complex formulas. Actuarial work includes data prep for valuations, valuation programming and summarization for both funding and ASC FASB expense valuations (including postretirement medical plans) as well as preparation of benefit
calculations and benefit statements.
- Maintain and update various excel spreadsheets that contain complex formulas and macros
- Program new plans as well as changes to existing
plans in the ProVal actuarial software system
- Manage various projects on an ad hoc basis
- Review all aspects of annual valuations, including nondiscrimination testing
- Produce and review the actuarial work of two
- Answer client or consultant questions, including occasional conference calls
- At least ten years of actuarial pension experience that includes postretirement medical plan
- Significant experience with the ProVal actuarial software system including the nondiscrimination testing component
- Proficient in Macros in Excel
- Actuarial exams are a plus
How to Apply
Please submit resume, with salary requriements, to HR@Pentegra.com
This ad has been viewed 857 times.
It expires on 2/16/2019.