Administrative Assistant - Insurance - Investments
Columbia Benefits, LLC
in Centennial CO
Location is I-25 and Arapahoe Road in Centennial, Colorado
Compensation: $18-$20/hr Base Depending on Experience;
Plus Incentives-Eligible for Medical, HSA, Profit Sharing, 401(k) Match, Cash Balance Plan
Employment type: Employee's choice
Experienced Administrative Assistant - Immediate Opening
Busy Insurance, Employee Benefits,
Qualified Plan Administrator, Business Planning and Investment Planning Office.
The perfect candidate would have:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Great at Screening In-Coming Calls
- Appointment Setting
- Great Phone Voice
- Professional Appearance
- Smiles and Loves Life Most Everyday
- Answering Phones
- Setting Appointments
- Following up and confirming
- Following up and implementing work in progress
- Greeting new prospects in the office.
- Preparing New-Client Forms
- Preparing New Client Files and Folders
- Preparing Engagement Letters
- Implementing Action Plans
- Sending Agreements to Prospects for Signatures
- Scanning Documents to Proper Digital Folders
- Copying and Assembling Documents
- Inputting data to CRM Correctly
- Running Investment Analysis Reports and highlighting
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be efficient
- Must have Word, Excel, gMail, Calendar expertise
- Must have experience
with some type of CRM Software (preferably SalesForce)
- Must double check your work as well as cross-checking others
The ideal candidate would have the following or the willingness to study and attain the following:
license - Life and Health
- Investment Advisor License - Series 65
- Advanced credentials that require self-study and/or class study
- Advanced skill levels in employee benefits, insurance, investments, and qualified plans
passion for learning and implementing acquired skill and knowledge.
- Ability to work alone.
- Must be able to leave your cell phone off during work.
We believe in a great work-life balance.
This position would allow the
perfect person to be compensated above and beyond their base pay by helping our clients and our company grow. You will be the right hand to the principal and other team members. You will also be the face of our company...the first person potentially that
clients will talk to, meet and remember.
Our compensation includes:
- Base Pay - Hourly
- Profit Sharing
- 401k Plan (with employer matching)
- Cash Balance Plan
- Medical Plan offered after 90
- HSA (Health Savings Plan with Employer contribution)
How to Apply
What to do now:
Please email us your resume and cover letter to Gary@cbadvisors.com sharing why we should consider you for this position. Please put BenefitsLink in the Subject
Also, include the soonest date you would be available to start this position if chosen.
Thank you in advance for your time in responding.
This ad has been viewed 922 times.
It expires on 2/11/2019.