Senior Pension Administrator
Aldrich Retirement Solutions
in Lake Oswego OR / San Diego CA
We are looking for an experienced Senior Pension Administrator passionate about retirement plans and client service. This
position is responsible for providing high quality service and retirement plan administration. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills, technical plan expertise and proven client relationship
- Provide comprehensive retirement plan third party administration and compliance services from start to finish
- Review work of other third party administrators and manage workflow and
- Develop relationships with clients and advisors and demonstrate capacity to earn their respect and trust
- Provide timely, accurate and responsive service to ensure client satisfaction
- Advise clients on retirement plan
- Interpret retirement plan documents
- Manage financial results of assigned clients, billable and non-billable hours, monitor realization goals, accounts receivable goals and new business goals
- Maintain detailed knowledge of
ERISA, IRS Code and related regulations
- 10+ years of experience in nondiscrimination testing and retirement plan administration
- Bachelor’s degree
- Credentials with a nationally
recognized organization (ASPPA or NIPA) preferred
- Extensive knowledge of ERISA, IRS Code and related regulations
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word
Aldrich Retirement Solutions LP is a professional third-party administrator providing a full range of services to corporate retirement plans.
The Aldrich Group of Companies
includes a Top 100 Accounting Firm nationally providing tax, advisory and consulting services. Working closely with business owners and individuals, The Aldrich Group manages their financial, wealth and tax planning strategies. We serve clients with
deep industry expertise in construction, manufacturing, real estate, healthcare, nonprofit, telecommunications, utilities, professional services, food processing, agribusiness as well as a variety of privately held companies and individual clients. The
Aldrich Group includes the following professional services firms: Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP, Aldrich Wealth LP, Aldrich Retirement Solutions LP, Aldrich Benefits LP (dba Aldrich Insurance Solutions LP in California) and Aldrich Business Transitions
Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping Our Clients Achieve Their Goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our
integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary And Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical,
dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank and volunteer time.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter using this link describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes.
This ad has been viewed 882 times.
It expires on 2/10/2019.