Retirement Plan Service Administrator
in Mobile AL
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Provides administrative services and support to clients within
Trust Retirement Plan Services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports RPS RM in the design, implementation, and management of
their retirement plans in accordance with the terms of the plan document.
- Provides participant support and/or conduct participant education and enrollment meetings under the supervision of the RM or more senior Administrator.
- Assist the RM
in conducting relationship, investment, and plan reviews with clients to ensure the plan design and the fund menu are consistent with the client’s goals and needs.
- Serves as the administrative contact for clients and third party providers in
the servicing of client accounts and relationships.
- Performs and/or monitors daily transactions required in the administration of various client relationships and accounts.
- Organizes and maintains files and prepares correspondence and reports as needed.
- Reviews/studies plan documents to gain a full understanding of plan provisions.
- Assists with annual account
reviews and prepares monthly Trust Administrative Committee packages.
- Keeps current with all laws and regulations applicable to primary Trust function (i.e. IRS, DOL).
- Consults with Relationship Managers regarding more complex
- Serves as a liaison between Trust Administration and other bank departments
- May serve as backup to Trust receptionist periodically for vacation, illness, and lunch breaks.
- Attends Trust school and continuing
- All other duties/special projects as assigned.
- Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires at least a high school education with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting Strongly
- Requires at least 4 years of experience in Employee Benefits administration.
- An equivalent combination of education and related experience or training may be considered.
- Basic knowledge of Trust Administration and
- Experienced level of understanding of Employee Benefits laws and administrative procedures.
The company has identified a set of core competencies that are vital
to our business achieving a competitive advantage and delivering a unique value to our customers. These competencies are the capabilities each and every associate must exhibit through commitment and demonstration to fulfill this competitive
Each associate must be committed to:
- Business Ethics: carrying out the business as per self-acknowledged moral standards
- Organizational Support: supporting the
company’s goals and objectives
- Quality & Quantity: accuracy and completeness while striving for increased production
- Safety & Security: adheres to the banks policies and procedures and reports abuse
- Adaptability: embracing change as the work place changes; managing competing demands and unexpected events; enthusiastically accepting challenges.
- Dependability: takes
a conscientious and reliable approach toward work
- Initiative: proactively initiates positive change, ready to take independent action, make decisions and prepares in advance
- Professionalism: approaches work and fellow associates with a
behavior, attitude and image that portrays respect, trust, courtesy, empathy and integrity.
- Diversity: treat all people with respect and honor along with sensitivity to cultural differences.
The following competencies are position specific. Select from the following:
- Cognitive Competencies: Verbal Comprehension, Business Math, Organizational & Planning.
- Motivation Competencies:
Commitment to Excellence, Self Evaluation & Development, Competitiveness & Ambition.
- Interpersonal Competencies: Listening, Communication Skills - Oral & Written, Interpersonal Skills, Customer Focus, Collaborative.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS:
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate a keyboard if required to perform the essential job
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 25 pounds if
required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an “undue hardship” then the employee must be accommodated; hence
omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised. Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest version. Information
contained herein should be treated as confidential to Hancock Holding Company.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY TIME
How to Apply
To apply please visit
If you have any questions or require additional assistance please contact: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 976 times.
It expires on 2/4/2019.