DC Plan Administrator
Northeast Professional Planning Group, Inc.
in NJ / NY
Position available in either in either Tarrytown, NY or Red Bank, NJ.
We are a growing TPA firm providing quality third
party administration and consulting services. We have an immediate position available for an experienced administrator to service 401(k) plans for small to mid-sized employers.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited
- Determination of plan eligibility, employer contributions, optimum and maximum tax-deductible amounts
- Reconciliation of plan assets
- Performance of annual testing to demonstrate satisfaction of IRS coverage and
- Preparation of annual IRS / DOL Form 5500 and related schedules
- Process participant distributions and loans
- 401(k) contribution processing
- Other administrative support
- Working closely with NPPG support, sales personnel and executive staff to maintain client satisfaction
- 3+ years in DC administration
- Experience with Relius Administration, 5500
and Document software.
- Working knowledge or ERISA, IRS and DOL rules and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field
- Knowledge and familiarity with Excel and Word
- Excellent math,
analytical, and organization skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work independently managing multiple priorities
- Ability to verbally communicate with clients and participants
Position available in either in either Tarrytown,
NY or Red Bank, NJ.
How to Apply
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 638 times.
It expires on 1/20/2019.