Experienced 401(k) Distribution Specialist
Nova 401(k) Associates
Looking for your next challenge? Do you excel at solving your clients’ distribution and loan
problems? Do you like helping participants? Are you excellent at communicating verbally and via email? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home? Tired of working insane overtime?
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking
to fill an experienced 401(k) distribution specialist position. If you are located near one of our physical offices (currently Austin, Dallas, Houston and Scottsdale), the position will allow you to work partly from home and partly from our office. If you
are not near one of our physical offices, we will provide you with a home office setup including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from home.
Nova 401(k) Associates is a vibrant and growing national third party,
non-producing administration firm. We have a nationally recognized sales team allowing us to grow in excess of 20% per year providing advancement opportunities for our professionals.
distribution packages for terminated employees;
- Review vesting for participants as necessary;
- Identify loan defaults and MRD from reports online or provided by plan sponsors;
- Update account managers, management, and plan sponsors as
necessary on requests and progress;
- Monitor ASC database for discrepancies in vesting;
- Establish solid working relationship with all vendors and plan sponsors to ensure open and accurate communication;
- Pursue and attain NIPA’s
Distribution Administrator and Loan Administrator Certificates if needed;
- Review domestic relations orders and work with plan administrator, alternate payee and attorney as necessary
- Review hardship documentation and provide feedback to the
- Work directly with participants and clients to help complete forms, answer questions, etc.;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of experience with plan administration and/or loan/distribution experience
- Reviewing experience required
- Excellent knowledge of ADP/ACP refunds, minimum required distributions, QDROs,
- General understanding of pooled accounts/self-directed brokerage accounts and 1099-R procedures;
- General understanding of plan documents and plan provisions affecting participant distributions and loans;
- Excellent written and
verbal communication skills;
- Bilingual speaking a plus
- Genuine desire to help participants with their needs;
- High level of critical thinking;
- Committed to lifelong learning and coachable;
- NIPA or ASPPA credentials
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems;
- Superior organizational and coordination skills;
adaptability and ability to multi-task.
We get it. We listen. We communicate.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://nova401k.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2q9r9f65dg5.
This ad has been viewed 1287 times.
It expires on 1/4/2019.