Amalgamated Bank of Chicago
in Chicago IL
This position serves as chief administrator and relationship
manager for custody accounts, primarily in the employee benefits area.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- performance of all duties specified in the terms of a custodial, safekeeping or investment management
- participation in trust calling program by making calls on customers, investment managers and consultants
- provision of assistance in the preparation of detailed instructions and procedures for custody trust accounts and ensures
completion of related tasks and processes
- hosting and/or attendance of entertainment events for trust client base
- development of new business from existing or prospective customers
- coordination of marketing and preparation of
requests for proposals for all types of trust accounts
- lending of assistance to the Trust Investment area as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business
- Three (3)
years of financial experience which demonstrates knowledge of financial practices
- Ability to deal effectively with investment managers, consultants and customers
- Communication (verbal/written)
- Computer (document/spreadsheet)
- Customer service orientation
- Detail attentiveness
- Microsoft Office [Word/Excel]
How to Apply
Please forward resume and salary requirements to Human Resources by email (email@example.com) or fax (312.541.7398).
This ad has been viewed 1093 times.
It expires on 12/23/2018.