Senior Benefits Administrator
in Dresher PA
Section 1: Position Summary
The Senior Benefits Administrator is responsible for planning and servicing the day to day operation
of benefit programs for over 3,000 associates. The Senior Benefits Administrator also provides excellent customer service, investigates new benefits programs, improves existing programs, designs employee benefits plans, and provides analytical and
technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively supports Benefit Manager on plan renewals, feedback on vendors, and
communication of benefit plan design changes and new benefits plan design.
- Maintain statistical data relative to premiums, claims, and costs of insurance plans.
- Partner with other benefits staff in the administration of employee
benefit programs including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, COBRA, life insurance/AD&D plans, wellness program, 401k plans, flexible spending plans, voluntary benefits.
- Monitor associate and dependent benefit plan eligibility to
ensure only eligible individuals are enrolled.
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefits package. Design and distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan
- Recommend benefit plan solutions tailored to specific associate situations. Resolve claims issues with vendors and escalate when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with national and local legal tax
- Recommend improvements in benefits related policies and procedures.
- Perform plan audits. Prepare, collect and organize data for assessments.
- Provide proactive customer service to associates and former associates
ensuring accurate information/advice and reliable follow-up.
- Track H&W benefit plan expenditures and audit vendor payments to ensure accuracy and submit for internal approvals and payment.
- Coordinate wellness activities including
tracking of HRA and biometric screening completions and coordinate vendors with various site representatives.
- Edit configuration of on-line benefits enrollment system (associate premium rate maintenance, eligibility rules explanatory text,
- Assist with any M & A related needs.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of
information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity AlwaysÂ® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing
your support of our organizational culture.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years of benefits administration experience or equivalent combo of experience and
education. Experience with HR software (internal HRIS or external vendor) for benefits administration .Workday experience preferred.
- Education: College degree or equivalent experience. Knowledge of HR and benefits laws (ACA, COBRA,
ERISA, HIPAA) required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. A high attention to detail is essential.
- Solid customer relations skills and ability to handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
Microsoft Office skills. Working knowledge of HRIS and reporting skills helpful but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills a must.
- Must be self-motivated, strong problem
solver, and detail-oriented.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put
our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans
save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap,
sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/u32Jc
This ad has been viewed 921 times.
It expires on 12/12/2018.