Vice President, Relationship Manager (CA SSRP)
in Newton MA
Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, helping over 8 million Americans save for the
future. We have an exceptional opportunity for a Vice President of Relationship Management to be responsible for managing Ascensus? relationship with the California Secure Choice Retirement Savings Investment Board and designated
staff for the CalSavers Retirement Savings Program, and will serve as the central point of contact for the Board for all Ascensus business areas.
- Serve as single point of contact for
day-to-day client relationship management for the Board with ultimate accountability in regards to overall client satisfaction of the relationship, program direction and associated deliverables.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the
- Coordinate communication with the Board and all Ascensus business areas
- Ensure Ascensus' compliance with all aspects of committed services
- Ensure client satisfaction with Ascensus and other key relationships through
consistent informal and formal client contact. Continually strive to meet contractual commitments, service levels, client retention, satisfaction and growth.
- Participate in quarterly board meetings
- Oversee service level
- Be a thought leader and champion for CalSavers
- Identify, resolve and report on issues and concerns as the arise
- Become a state sponsored retirement program (SSRP) industry expert and thought leader.
- Serve as an
external and internal expert source of SSRP knowledge
- Represent Ascensus in SSRP industry affairs
- Ensure Ascensus remains at the forefront of the SSRP industry
- Develop and manage to an annual plan and budget, including
identification of client priorities and goals for each year. Regularly re-evaluate goals in order to tighten direction, objectives and initiative based on budget, market environment and results
- Oversee the overall program budget
- Ensure revenue is met while offering progressive opportunities to lower expense
- Work with the state,
external clients and internal Ascensus partners to define services and prioritize requests.
- Identify, understand and work with the Board to prioritize project requests
- Manage project requests through an existing internal project
- Manage and coordinate business requirements, implementation and launch of strategic initiatives, including product enhancements, new resources, and material product changes for both key partners and Ascensus, such as innovative tools,
fund changes, website redesigns and conversions.
- Work with external financial auditors to compile and consolidate annual audited financials to be reported and accounted for in the states' CAFR on an annual basis.
- Collaboration with
internal marketing, implementation, reporting, development, operations, and legal teams to deliver on client requests, in coordination with investment management partners.
- Compilation and reporting on program metrics to all partners on a daily,
weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Understand and report on program successes, concerns and opportunities
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized
access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be
visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- 15+ years' experience in financial services managing institutional
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of retail IRA products
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 licenses preferred
- Excellent cooperative leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team
- Investment product and operations knowledge
- Excellent client services experience
- Moderate travel required (up to 25%)
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US
independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get
to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age,
citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered
veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/t85Mu
This ad has been viewed 1349 times.
It expires on 11/21/2018.