Senior Compliance Testing & Reporting Specialist
HK Financial Services
in Dubuque, IA
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2015) is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a senior compliance testing & reporting specialist.
Responsibilities may include:
- Performing all plan compliance testing requirements, including cross testing
- Preparing Form 5500 and 5500-SF Annual Return/Report of Employee Benefit Plans
- Supporting audit inquiries and governmental filings
with internal and external partners
- Researching and deciphering Plan document information
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college
- Experience with Form 5500 and/or compliance
- Knowledge of IRS and DOL regulations relating to qualified retirement plans
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CRM Database
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package, and advancement opportunities. EOE
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply at tinyurl.com/HKCareers
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 514 times.
It expires on 4/10/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com